3/17/10 St. Patrick's Day Parade in Erin, Washington County.
Beginning at 11 AM, the parade travels 2.25 miles on Hwy K, just north of Holy Hill Rd. (Hwy 167). Parade entries are still being accepted! www.erintownship.com/events
7 A.M. – 11 A.M. a St. Pat’s breakfast of corned beef hash & eggs will be served at Hanson Brother’s Pub in North Lake, just 12 miles from the parade route. All proceeds to benefit the Lake Area Free Clinic of Oconomowoc. Hanson’s Pub, N76 W31364 Hwy V.V., North Lake (Just 1 block from Hwy 83) Phone: 262-966- 2852
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KIDS from Brookfield?
- Artists Working in Education Art Display & Reception
- UUCW Performance Series Friday, Nov. 8
- Brookfield Central High School Orchestras to Perform Trick-or-Treat Symphony Concert
- The Knightwind Ensemble Memorial Day Concert
- Young Brookfield resident performs in First Stage’s PINKALICIOUS THE MUSICAL
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert
- Adult Skating Exhibition at Eble Park Ice Arena
- Young Brookfield Resident Makes First Stage Debut
- January 12, 2013 at 7:30 pm UUCW COFFEE HOUSE WEST PRESENTS: Singer Songwriter Katy Oberle