3/17/10 St. Patrick's Day Parade in Erin, Washington County.
Beginning at 11 AM, the parade travels 2.25 miles on Hwy K, just north of Holy Hill Rd. (Hwy 167). Parade entries are still being accepted! www.erintownship.com/events
7 A.M. – 11 A.M. a St. Pat’s breakfast of corned beef hash & eggs will be served at Hanson Brother’s Pub in North Lake, just 12 miles from the parade route. All proceeds to benefit the Lake Area Free Clinic of Oconomowoc. Hanson’s Pub, N76 W31364 Hwy V.V., North Lake (Just 1 block from Hwy 83) Phone: 262-966- 2852
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Knightwind Ensemble Memorial Day Concert
- Young Brookfield resident performs in First Stage’s PINKALICIOUS THE MUSICAL
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert
- Adult Skating Exhibition at Eble Park Ice Arena
- Young Brookfield Resident Makes First Stage Debut
- January 12, 2013 at 7:30 pm UUCW COFFEE HOUSE WEST PRESENTS: Singer Songwriter Katy Oberle
- Marcus Theatres to Show "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" in High Frame Rate 3D at Area Theatres
- Concordia University-Chicago Wind Symphony to Present Concert at Brookfield's Immanuel Lutheran Church, October 27
- The Art of Books – An Exhibition in the Form of an Artist’s Book at Unitarian Universalist Church West in Brookfield, April 6, 2011 – May 10th, 2012
- Nora Collins at Shank Hall and on Radio