3/17/10 St. Patrick's Day Parade in Erin, Washington County.
Beginning at 11 AM, the parade travels 2.25 miles on Hwy K, just north of Holy Hill Rd. (Hwy 167). Parade entries are still being accepted! www.erintownship.com/events
7 A.M. – 11 A.M. a St. Pat’s breakfast of corned beef hash & eggs will be served at Hanson Brother’s Pub in North Lake, just 12 miles from the parade route. All proceeds to benefit the Lake Area Free Clinic of Oconomowoc. Hanson’s Pub, N76 W31364 Hwy V.V., North Lake (Just 1 block from Hwy 83) Phone: 262-966- 2852
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Son Has Parents Singing His Song on May 20th
- UUCW Performance Series Friday, Feb. 6, 7:30 pm
- Local Residents Participate in ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST at Sunset Playhouse
- Local Resident Volunteering At Sunset Playhouse
- Brookfield Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre's "Jane Austen's Persuasion"
- Milwaukee Festival Brass presents: "Impressions of Cornwall"
- "Adults Skate Too" Ice Skating Exhibition
- KIDS from Brookfield?
- Artists Working in Education Art Display & Reception
- UUCW Performance Series Friday, Nov. 8