Graduating Seniors from Brookfield Central High School will be engaging in Fitness, Food, Fun & Fantastic Prizes at the Highlander-Elite, located east of the corner of Lilly Rd. and Burleigh Rd. The event occurs the evening following their graduation ceremony, June 13th 9pm-3am. Check-in will be from 9pm-11pm. Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 at the door. They will be available for sale at the Senior Honors Night, May 19, all lunch hours, June 1-4, and at the graduation rehearsal, June 11, 12-2pm. A signed Entrance Fee Form permission slip and a Highlander-Elite Activity Release/Waiver Form will be needed to obtain a ticket. Checks can be made out to BCHS Project Graduation.
Activities Include: music/dancing, basketball, wally ball, tennis, swimming, inflatable games, an obstacle course, black jack, a hypnotist, and lots of good food.
Students should remember to bring their swimsuit, a towel, tennis racquets, balls, comfy athletic clothes and shoes. No Highlander towels will be available that night. There will be a coat/bag check area. Remember to leave your undesirables at home. No food or drink may be brought in.
Donations are welcome for prizes. Dorm items, gift cards and monetary gifts are on the wish list. Checks can be made out to BCHS Project Graduation and mailed c/o Dan Pronley, 545 Adelmann Court, Brookfield, WI 53045.
To help raise funds for Project Graduation, Marcus movie tickets can be purchased for $8. Contact Linda Vavrik, email@example.com. More information on the movie tickets and Project Graduation, including forms, can be found on the school’s website http://www.elmbrookschools.org/display/2330.nws.
Questions regarding this unforgettable event can be directed to Robyn Krogman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BEHS Wins JMM Forensics Tournament
- BEHS Wins 3rd Place At Sheboygan South Tournament
- Brookfield East Forensics 11th GMC Tourney Victory
- Wisconsin Hills Middle School presents Annie Jr. at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center
- UW-Parkside announces 2012-2013 Brookfield graduate
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- JK Lee Combats Bullying In Schools
- Brookfield residents graduate from Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Local students named to Carroll University dean's list--fall 2011
- St. John Vianney Sixth Graders Place at Chess Tournament