Ottawa University is pleased to announce that Dr. Wade Mauland has been named as campus executive of OU-Wisconsin. Mauland succeeds Dr. Robin Ware and has been serving as interim campus executive since her departure.
“I am deeply honored to be chosen as campus executive of OU-Wisconsin,” said Mauland. “Having the privilege of working at our Wisconsin campus since 1996, I’ve seen firsthand the spirit, innovation, and pride our individual team members have in serving our community. My role is to support and serve my teammates—all of whom take seriously their roles and responsibilities in providing the highest quality educational experiences for our students. Together we are working to take OU-Wisconsin, and of course our students, to new levels of learning, service, and significance.”
Mauland joined Ottawa University in 1996 as assistant professor and faculty advisor. He had previously taught at UW-Madison and UW-Milwaukee and worked as a consultant in external evaluation and strategic planning. Mauland holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in physical education from Illinois State University and a PhD in Urban Education with a specialization in Adult Education and a minor in Business Administration from UW-Milwaukee.
“Dr. Mauland has been an important part of OU-Wisconsin almost since we began there,” said Ottawa University President Kevin Eichner. “In addition to teaching business and serving as a trusted student advisor, Dr. Mauland has helped in many ways to market the campus and its programs. We are confident he will take our Wisconsin campus and its students to new heights.”
Prior to being named as campus executive, Mauland served OU as professor of education and administration and associate dean of OU’s Business Management Division.
Ottawa University has campuses in Brookfield and Oak Creek.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BEHS Wins JMM Forensics Tournament
- BEHS Wins 3rd Place At Sheboygan South Tournament
- Brookfield East Forensics 11th GMC Tourney Victory
- Wisconsin Hills Middle School presents Annie Jr. at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center
- UW-Parkside announces 2012-2013 Brookfield graduate
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- JK Lee Combats Bullying In Schools
- Brookfield residents graduate from Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Local students named to Carroll University dean's list--fall 2011
- St. John Vianney Sixth Graders Place at Chess Tournament