Wellness with Dr. John Whitcomb --- Supplementing Perfectly to Reverse Hypertension and Diabetes. Sunday, May 23 at 10:45 AM at Redeemer United Church of Christ in Sussex. Free and Open to the public.
Want to get rid of the two scourges of our modern society? Hypertension is not common in third world countries, and it doesn’t need to be your fate either. It is a major risk for vascular disease. We can reverse it within a month. Come learn how.
For complete details see our web site at www.redeemerucc.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Culver's of Brookfield to Host Superhero/Princess Nights
- Ye Olde Valentine Madrigal Feaste
- Author Jennifer Chiaverini at Brookfield Public Library
- The Animal Kingdom Art Exhibit – January 3 – February 20, 2014, at Unitarian Universalist Church West Community Room Art Gallery
- Serenity Spa and Salon's Grand Opening Party
- St. John Vianney to host Red Cross blood drive
- Serenity Spa and Salon Offers Free Services to Military Men & Women On Veteran’s Day, November 11th 2013
- 2013 - Holiday Craft Fair - Brookfield East High School
- National Novel Writing Month events at the Brookfield Public Library
- Art Exhibit: Memories of Bronzeville