Join us as we enjoy various gardens in the Elm Grove, Brookfield and Wauwatosa area. Tour le Jardin’s garden tour is on Saturday, July 24th from 10 am to 4 pm.
This annual walk is sponsored by three local garden clubs. Advance tickets are $8 and can be purchased at Welke’s House of Roses, Elm Grove Village Flower Shop and Great Harvest Bread Co., all located in Elm Grove.
Tickets are available on the day of the tour from theses same locations for $10. Please call 414-771-7979 or email email@example.com for tickets and more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches
- Succeeding in Business with Passion, Purpose and Persistence
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce (GBCC) presents Wisconsin legislative update
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Brookfield artisanal chocolatier, shows creativity with special Mother’s Day baskets
- River Cruise Seminar Invitation
- The Oilerie® Brookfield Hosts Celebrity Book Signing on Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 2:00 p.m.
- Water 2 Wine – Brookfield, Wis. celebrates first anniversary
- Tax Season and First Quarter of 2013 Increases Printing Costs for Businesses
- River Cruise Night
- Personal Finance Company joins the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce