The Lake Country Office announces Tina Ferlindes, Tim Michelic and Dale Schaechterle as Listing Leaders and Patrick Bolger, Jodi Olson and Katie Sayers as Sales Leaders.
The East Troy Office announces Kenneth Andrews as Sales Leader.
The Brookfield Office announces Peter Fredrickson, Amy Gutschow and Bruce Kirchoff as Listing Leaders and Jim Geracie, Bruce Kirchoff and Pat Wunderlich as Sales Leaders.
The Northshore Office announces Robert Arnold, Bruce Nemovitz and Brian Roslawski as Listing Leaders and Robert Arnold, David Delahunt and Jin Kim as Sales Leaders.
The Sheboygan Office announces Dave Amel, Jean Amel and Jill Shufflebotham as Sales Leaders.
For more than 40 years, Realty Executive International, the nation’s first 100-percent commission company, has been perfecting its business model and is one of the fastest growing real estate franchises in the United States. Publications like Entrepreneur, Success and Inc. Magazine have recently ranked Realty Executives as a leader based on such criteria as franchise growth, management stability and financial soundness. Today Realty Executives has thousands of Executives in countries around the world.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. John Vondrell Receives Distinguished Service Award
- Fox Brook Park open during Barker Road Construction
- Brookfield Chamber's August Business After 5
- Celtic Expands PR Group with the Addition of Two New Staffers
- First Bank Financial Centre Completes HQ Expansion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce hosts Wisconsin legislative update
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce ranks fourth in The List’s Largest Milwaukee-Area Chambers of Commerce
- Brookfield Junior Woman's Club Leaves a Legacy
- Adam Ausloos Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Spectrum Communications is Hiring