The Lake Country Office announces Tina Ferlindes, Tim Michelic and Dale Schaechterle as Listing Leaders and Patrick Bolger, Jodi Olson and Katie Sayers as Sales Leaders.
The East Troy Office announces Kenneth Andrews as Sales Leader.
The Brookfield Office announces Peter Fredrickson, Amy Gutschow and Bruce Kirchoff as Listing Leaders and Jim Geracie, Bruce Kirchoff and Pat Wunderlich as Sales Leaders.
The Northshore Office announces Robert Arnold, Bruce Nemovitz and Brian Roslawski as Listing Leaders and Robert Arnold, David Delahunt and Jin Kim as Sales Leaders.
The Sheboygan Office announces Dave Amel, Jean Amel and Jill Shufflebotham as Sales Leaders.
For more than 40 years, Realty Executive International, the nation’s first 100-percent commission company, has been perfecting its business model and is one of the fastest growing real estate franchises in the United States. Publications like Entrepreneur, Success and Inc. Magazine have recently ranked Realty Executives as a leader based on such criteria as franchise growth, management stability and financial soundness. Today Realty Executives has thousands of Executives in countries around the world.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Oilerie Brookfield Releases First-Ever Cookbook of Recipes, Food Ideas
- Declutter Today for a Carefree Tomorrow, Sat, 11/23
- Fava Tea Company Hires Veteran
- Olive-Toberfest Held in Brookfield Village
- Nov 1 Brookfield Village Art & Spirit Crawl
- Waterstone Mortgage Names Sherri Wolfmeyer, CPA as Vice President – Finance
- Waterstone Mortgage Names Brenda Duce-Lechner as Vice President – Closing
- Six Strategies for Office Building Energy Savings Over Long Holiday Weekends
- Affordable, New Bonefish Grill's Tuesday Tales of Lobster Menu Debuts in Brookfield
- GSF Mortgage Corporation celebrates new branch with a ribbon cutting ceremony