The Lake Country Office announces Tina Ferlindes, Tim Michelic and Dale Schaechterle as Listing Leaders and Patrick Bolger, Jodi Olson and Katie Sayers as Sales Leaders.
The East Troy Office announces Kenneth Andrews as Sales Leader.
The Brookfield Office announces Peter Fredrickson, Amy Gutschow and Bruce Kirchoff as Listing Leaders and Jim Geracie, Bruce Kirchoff and Pat Wunderlich as Sales Leaders.
The Northshore Office announces Robert Arnold, Bruce Nemovitz and Brian Roslawski as Listing Leaders and Robert Arnold, David Delahunt and Jin Kim as Sales Leaders.
The Sheboygan Office announces Dave Amel, Jean Amel and Jill Shufflebotham as Sales Leaders.
For more than 40 years, Realty Executive International, the nation’s first 100-percent commission company, has been perfecting its business model and is one of the fastest growing real estate franchises in the United States. Publications like Entrepreneur, Success and Inc. Magazine have recently ranked Realty Executives as a leader based on such criteria as franchise growth, management stability and financial soundness. Today Realty Executives has thousands of Executives in countries around the world.
- Sikich Moves In to the Top 10 on Milwaukee’s Annual Book of Lists
- Renowned Author John Shelby Spong Returns to Trinity UCC
- Massive Chili-Cook Off / N.B. Beer Samplig Event @ PRIME Cigar Bar Brookfield Thurs March 24 2016
- PRIME CIGAR Company -Wisconsins Largest Cigar Store and Bar is hosting a Free St Pats Day Party Thursday March 17th
- ASHTON Cigar Tasting Event @ PRIME Cigar Company/Bar/Lounge Thursday March 3 6pm to midnite
- Protecting Your Assets From Unexpected Events
- Brookfield Chamber hosts grand opening ribbon-cutting for The Corked Canvas
- Feb. 18 Event: "What do we really know about Islam? Answering the difficult questions"
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C., blog post – Proper Bed Pillow Positions
- College Works Painting Internship