The Lake Country Office announces Tina Ferlindes, Tim Michelic and Dale Schaechterle as Listing Leaders and Patrick Bolger, Jodi Olson and Katie Sayers as Sales Leaders.
The East Troy Office announces Kenneth Andrews as Sales Leader.
The Brookfield Office announces Peter Fredrickson, Amy Gutschow and Bruce Kirchoff as Listing Leaders and Jim Geracie, Bruce Kirchoff and Pat Wunderlich as Sales Leaders.
The Northshore Office announces Robert Arnold, Bruce Nemovitz and Brian Roslawski as Listing Leaders and Robert Arnold, David Delahunt and Jin Kim as Sales Leaders.
The Sheboygan Office announces Dave Amel, Jean Amel and Jill Shufflebotham as Sales Leaders.
For more than 40 years, Realty Executive International, the nation’s first 100-percent commission company, has been perfecting its business model and is one of the fastest growing real estate franchises in the United States. Publications like Entrepreneur, Success and Inc. Magazine have recently ranked Realty Executives as a leader based on such criteria as franchise growth, management stability and financial soundness. Today Realty Executives has thousands of Executives in countries around the world.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carol White, IOM, elected to Elmbrook Humane Society board of directors
- Grounds Maintenance Services Named Finalist for National Community Service Award
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Adds Associate
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial
- Last-Minute Holiday Cocktail Recipe and Food Freebie
- Kids from Wisconsin 2014 Audtions
- The Oilerie Brookfield Releases First-Ever Cookbook of Recipes, Food Ideas
- Declutter Today for a Carefree Tomorrow, Sat, 11/23
- Fava Tea Company Hires Veteran