The ever-popular Demolition Derby and Truck & Tractor Pull Competitions return to the Waukesha County Fair, sponsored by Aurora Health Care. These events take place Wednesday, July 21 through Sunday, July 25 at the Action Center located beyond the Miller Lite Main Stage at the north end of the Fairgrounds.
Wednesday, July 21 – 6 pm
Presented by: Action Auto Promotions, Inc.
Action Center Sponsors: G & G Specialized Carriers, Central Machine & WBWI
Moved to Wednesday night, but the Demo Derby continues to be a great crowd-pleaser. Based on the number of entrants, the show should last approximately two hours and could post at least 4 heats.
For entry forms, contact the Fair Office or visit ActionAutoPromotions.net.
• Open Car Class (full-size cars only)
• ‘80s and Newer Class (full-size cars only)
• Mid-size (not divided into classes by years)
• Compacts (not divided into classes by year
Results to be listed at: www.ActionAutoPromotions.net
Truck & Tractor Pulls
Saturday, July 24 – Noon
Presented by: Badger Truck Pullers Association
Action Center Sponsors: Farmers’ Implement LLC & Miller-Bradford & Risberg, Inc.
This event features a variety of open stock trucks and tractors, offering non-stop action in 6 divisions:
• Super Stock Trucks
• Open Stock Trucks
• Super Street Diesels
• 12,500 lb. Alt. Farm & 6500 Mod. Classes
Presented by Power Pullers of Wisconsin
• 8000 lb work stock 4X4 trucks
Results to be listed at: www.BadgerTruckPullers.com
Sunday, July 25 – Noon
Presented by: Badger State Tractor Pullers
Results to be listed at: www.BSTPOnline.org
Action Center Sponsors: MacArthur Equipment, LLC and Waupun Equipment
This event includes competition in 5 divisions:
• Super Farm Tractors
• 640 Pro Farm Tractors
• Mini Rods presented by Tri County Pullers
• 4X4 Super Stock Truck & 12,500 lb. Alt. Farm
Wednesday 3 pm – 10 pm
Thursday 10 am – 11 pm
Friday & Saturday 10 am - Midnight
Sunday 10 am - 9 pm
The Waukesha County Fair Association is a non-profit volunteer organization that is completely separate and receives no funding from Waukesha County or the City of Waukesha. Advance Adult Admission tickets ($7) are available until July 20 online and at Waukesha County Pick’n Save locations. Main Stage VIP Seating tickets are available online until noon the day of the show, while supplies last. To purchase tickets, visit WaukeshaCountyFair.com. Tickets at the gate will be: Adults $9, Children 6-12 $3, and children 5 and under, FREE. Daily parking is $5.
Find Us On Facebook and Twitter!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Homestead's Jerrod Walton selected as the top high school senior to play in the 2014 WBCA All Star Game.
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee music group recognizes Hamilton teacher
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature Three Brookfield Homes
- Club plans April 24 Cousins Subs fundraiser
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award