Kids Summer Meal Program: Would you like to help stamp out hunger in children? Then join La Casa de Esperanza in Waukesha and help serve breakfast 8:00-10:00am and/or lunch 11:30-1:30pm Monday through Friday.
Part Time Driver: WE NEED YOU! Use the Wheelchair Recycling Program’s vehicles and pickup medical equipment from individuals and organizations. Flexible hours are available Monday - Friday. A valid driver’s license is required and must be insurable under WRP auto insurance policy.
Kitten “Shower” Volunteers: You’ve been to baby showers – it’s time again for “kitten” showers. Elmbrook Humane Society is looking for volunteers to prepare cages and kittens for the event, create “adoption” certificates, help visitors with the kittens, fill out paper work for the final adoption, and set up and clean up for the showers.
Sort and Stock Donations: Bring a friend a group or just bring yourself and have fun sorting and stocking incoming donations at Lake County Caring in Hartland, on Monday, Wednesday and/or Friday mornings from 9:00am-12:00 noon.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: The United Way Volunteer Center in Waukesha County, 1717 Paramount Drive, Waukesha, 262-547-8459
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015
- Allison Quartuccio of Denali Realty Group honored with first-ever Volunteer of the year award
- With Holidays Upon Us, BBB Offers Travel Insurance Tips