Kids Summer Meal Program: Would you like to help stamp out hunger in children? Then join La Casa de Esperanza in Waukesha and help serve breakfast 8:00-10:00am and/or lunch 11:30-1:30pm Monday through Friday.
Part Time Driver: WE NEED YOU! Use the Wheelchair Recycling Program’s vehicles and pickup medical equipment from individuals and organizations. Flexible hours are available Monday - Friday. A valid driver’s license is required and must be insurable under WRP auto insurance policy.
Kitten “Shower” Volunteers: You’ve been to baby showers – it’s time again for “kitten” showers. Elmbrook Humane Society is looking for volunteers to prepare cages and kittens for the event, create “adoption” certificates, help visitors with the kittens, fill out paper work for the final adoption, and set up and clean up for the showers.
Sort and Stock Donations: Bring a friend a group or just bring yourself and have fun sorting and stocking incoming donations at Lake County Caring in Hartland, on Monday, Wednesday and/or Friday mornings from 9:00am-12:00 noon.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: The United Way Volunteer Center in Waukesha County, 1717 Paramount Drive, Waukesha, 262-547-8459
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event