Kids Summer Meal Program: Would you like to help stamp out hunger in children? Then join La Casa de Esperanza in Waukesha and help serve breakfast 8:00-10:00am and/or lunch 11:30-1:30pm Monday through Friday.
Part Time Driver: WE NEED YOU! Use the Wheelchair Recycling Program’s vehicles and pickup medical equipment from individuals and organizations. Flexible hours are available Monday - Friday. A valid driver’s license is required and must be insurable under WRP auto insurance policy.
Kitten “Shower” Volunteers: You’ve been to baby showers – it’s time again for “kitten” showers. Elmbrook Humane Society is looking for volunteers to prepare cages and kittens for the event, create “adoption” certificates, help visitors with the kittens, fill out paper work for the final adoption, and set up and clean up for the showers.
Sort and Stock Donations: Bring a friend a group or just bring yourself and have fun sorting and stocking incoming donations at Lake County Caring in Hartland, on Monday, Wednesday and/or Friday mornings from 9:00am-12:00 noon.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: The United Way Volunteer Center in Waukesha County, 1717 Paramount Drive, Waukesha, 262-547-8459
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October events
- Shorewood soprano to sing world premiere
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert:
- Vietnam Book To Be Discussed At Brookfield Library
- Ceramic Class with Carmen Bond
- Elite Sports Clubs To Host FREE Dog Day Event October 17th
- Tosa Library Book Sale
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Benefit Concert/Dinner for St. John's Youth
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Find the Right Pillow for a Healthier Night’s Sleep
- INTEGRATED HEALTH NETWORK NAMES WIEDL FINANCE DIRECTOR