Kids Summer Meal Program: Would you like to help stamp out hunger in children? Then join La Casa de Esperanza in Waukesha and help serve breakfast 8:00-10:00am and/or lunch 11:30-1:30pm Monday through Friday.
Part Time Driver: WE NEED YOU! Use the Wheelchair Recycling Program’s vehicles and pickup medical equipment from individuals and organizations. Flexible hours are available Monday - Friday. A valid driver’s license is required and must be insurable under WRP auto insurance policy.
Kitten “Shower” Volunteers: You’ve been to baby showers – it’s time again for “kitten” showers. Elmbrook Humane Society is looking for volunteers to prepare cages and kittens for the event, create “adoption” certificates, help visitors with the kittens, fill out paper work for the final adoption, and set up and clean up for the showers.
Sort and Stock Donations: Bring a friend a group or just bring yourself and have fun sorting and stocking incoming donations at Lake County Caring in Hartland, on Monday, Wednesday and/or Friday mornings from 9:00am-12:00 noon.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: The United Way Volunteer Center in Waukesha County, 1717 Paramount Drive, Waukesha, 262-547-8459
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: What Exactly Are the B Complex Vitamins?
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- St. John's Music Camp
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Home & Garden Show Runs March 25-29
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- SkySlam Madness Takes the Court
- LearningRx Spreads Word About Brain Injury Awareness