Attorney Sally Piefer of The Schroeder Group, S.C., Attorneys at Law, was named a 2010 Woman in the Law by the Wisconsin Law Journal.
Sally Piefer was selected as having demonstrated excellence in her field of practice and having advanced the status of women in the law through her hard work and perseverance.
Sally Piefer was recognized at a luncheon on May 21, 2010.
The Schroeder Group offers comprehensive legal services to closely-held businesses, family enterprises and their owners and to financial institutions throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Homestead's Jerrod Walton selected as the top high school senior to play in the 2014 WBCA All Star Game.
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee music group recognizes Hamilton teacher
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature Three Brookfield Homes
- Club plans April 24 Cousins Subs fundraiser
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award