VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES IN WAUKESHA COUNTY:
“Cooking Assistant-Special Event: Have fun helping 4-6 Girl Scouts in grades 4th & 5th or 6th – 12th at Waukesha Technical College on June 28-30th and/or July 20-22nd from 9:00am-3:00pm. A chef and staff member will be instructing the event but the volunteer will help girls with specific recipes. A commitment of one day is requested but multiple days are welcomed. All volunteers must complete an application and background check.
Dental Hygienist: Use your training and skills to help low income and uninsured individuals obtain essential dental services! Volunteer hygienists will provide prophylaxis and scaling services at St. Joseph’s Medical & Dental Clinic in Waukesha daytime or evening shifts. Volunteers must be a graduate of an accredited school of dental hygiene. The ability to speak Spanish is a plus! All volunteers must complete an application and background check and provide a copy of their license.
Bike Trail Clean Up: Get outside and enjoy the weather while helping the environment! Volunteers will be helping individuals with disabilities while they volunteer to help clean up the Waukesha Bike Trail. Volunteer to help others Volunteer! This is a great opportunity for 14 year olds and older to volunteer during summer vacation, Monday-Friday 9-3pm. Choose your day and time.
Office Assistant: SHARE of S.E. WI in Butler has a very busy office one week each month. The next week is July 12-16th. The primary responsibilities will include taking food orders from walk-ins and by telephone. Accuracy is critical! Half day or full day shifts from 9-4pm are available. Volunteers that can help on multiple shifts are preferred.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: The United Way Volunteer Center in Waukesha County, 1717 Paramount Drive, Waukesha, 262-547-8459
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- LearningRx Tips for a Successful Parent-Teacher Conference
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Advise That Details Make the Difference in Interior Design
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Woodman's in Waukesha and at Good Harvest
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Connor Remodeling & Design Wins Three WRA Golds for Second Consecutive Year
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Surgery or Chiropractic for Chronic Sciatica Sufferers?
- Shane Zodrow Joins R.A. Smith National as Survey Project Manager