The Brookfield Tennis Club will be starting its Summer Tennis schedule during the week of May 10th. The club activities are for any adults interested in playing social and league tennis.
Every Monday & Wednesday morning, the club offers "Drop-In" Morning Tennis. Members (men & women) meet at 8:30 a.m. and play social tennis from 8:30 to 10:30 at Wirth Park.
If mornings don't work for you, meet on Wednesday nights for "Drop-In" Evening Tennis. This will begin on Wednesday, May 12th, at Brookfield Central tennis courts at 6 p.m. and continue throughout the summer. In addition, every Friday night is Mixed Doubles at Wirth Park starting on May 14 at 6 p.m.
Do you need to improve your skills? The Brookfield Tennis Club is offering a free clinic on Sunday, May 16, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Meet at the Brookfield Central tennis courts.
Membership is open to both Brookfield residents and non-residents. The fee is only $25 for a single yearly membership or $35 for a couple. For more information, contact: Gretchen Augustin, Registrar - (414) 840-4248 or email at: email@example.com
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Residents Participate in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Sikich Moves In to the Top 10 on Milwaukee’s Annual Book of Lists
- 35th Annual Ice Age Trail Endurance Run