The Brookfield Tennis Club will be starting its Summer Tennis schedule during the week of May 10th. The club activities are for any adults interested in playing social and league tennis.
Every Monday & Wednesday morning, the club offers "Drop-In" Morning Tennis. Members (men & women) meet at 8:30 a.m. and play social tennis from 8:30 to 10:30 at Wirth Park.
If mornings don't work for you, meet on Wednesday nights for "Drop-In" Evening Tennis. This will begin on Wednesday, May 12th, at Brookfield Central tennis courts at 6 p.m. and continue throughout the summer. In addition, every Friday night is Mixed Doubles at Wirth Park starting on May 14 at 6 p.m.
Do you need to improve your skills? The Brookfield Tennis Club is offering a free clinic on Sunday, May 16, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Meet at the Brookfield Central tennis courts.
Membership is open to both Brookfield residents and non-residents. The fee is only $25 for a single yearly membership or $35 for a couple. For more information, contact: Gretchen Augustin, Registrar - (414) 840-4248 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness