The Brookfield Tennis Club will be starting its Summer Tennis schedule during the week of May 10th. The club activities are for any adults interested in playing social and league tennis.
Every Monday & Wednesday morning, the club offers "Drop-In" Morning Tennis. Members (men & women) meet at 8:30 a.m. and play social tennis from 8:30 to 10:30 at Wirth Park.
If mornings don't work for you, meet on Wednesday nights for "Drop-In" Evening Tennis. This will begin on Wednesday, May 12th, at Brookfield Central tennis courts at 6 p.m. and continue throughout the summer. In addition, every Friday night is Mixed Doubles at Wirth Park starting on May 14 at 6 p.m.
Do you need to improve your skills? The Brookfield Tennis Club is offering a free clinic on Sunday, May 16, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Meet at the Brookfield Central tennis courts.
Membership is open to both Brookfield residents and non-residents. The fee is only $25 for a single yearly membership or $35 for a couple. For more information, contact: Gretchen Augustin, Registrar - (414) 840-4248 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help