Innovation Station Child Care, Brookfield, family and staff members are walking in the Relay for Life at Wawuatosa West on June 4th and 5th. To help raise funds for their team there will be a fund raiser on Wednesday May 26th at Matteo's Italian Restaurant, 1608 E Sunset Dr, Waukesha. Matteo's is donating 10% of all sales that day to Relay for Life in support of the Innovation Staion team.
Tom and Maureen Bruss, Wauwatosa, owners of Innovation Station Child Care are organizing the team in memory of Tom's Mother who died of breast cancer last December. They plan on making the fight against cancer a cause for both their business and themselves.
Donations for Relay for Life event in Wauwatosa can be made at www.relayforlife.org/wauwatosawi.
Innovation Station Child Care is located at 4120 N 128th Street in Brookfield
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Discussing Mr. Mercedes at the Brookfield Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society