Innovation Station Child Care, Brookfield, family and staff members are walking in the Relay for Life at Wawuatosa West on June 4th and 5th. To help raise funds for their team there will be a fund raiser on Wednesday May 26th at Matteo's Italian Restaurant, 1608 E Sunset Dr, Waukesha. Matteo's is donating 10% of all sales that day to Relay for Life in support of the Innovation Staion team.
Tom and Maureen Bruss, Wauwatosa, owners of Innovation Station Child Care are organizing the team in memory of Tom's Mother who died of breast cancer last December. They plan on making the fight against cancer a cause for both their business and themselves.
Donations for Relay for Life event in Wauwatosa can be made at www.relayforlife.org/wauwatosawi.
Innovation Station Child Care is located at 4120 N 128th Street in Brookfield
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive