Innovation Station Child Care, Brookfield, family and staff members are walking in the Relay for Life at Wawuatosa West on June 4th and 5th. To help raise funds for their team there will be a fund raiser on Wednesday May 26th at Matteo's Italian Restaurant, 1608 E Sunset Dr, Waukesha. Matteo's is donating 10% of all sales that day to Relay for Life in support of the Innovation Staion team.
Tom and Maureen Bruss, Wauwatosa, owners of Innovation Station Child Care are organizing the team in memory of Tom's Mother who died of breast cancer last December. They plan on making the fight against cancer a cause for both their business and themselves.
Donations for Relay for Life event in Wauwatosa can be made at www.relayforlife.org/wauwatosawi.
Innovation Station Child Care is located at 4120 N 128th Street in Brookfield
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program
- Better Public Speaking Open House