Innovation Station Child Care, Brookfield, family and staff members are walking in the Relay for Life at Wawuatosa West on June 4th and 5th. To help raise funds for their team there will be a fund raiser on Wednesday May 26th at Matteo's Italian Restaurant, 1608 E Sunset Dr, Waukesha. Matteo's is donating 10% of all sales that day to Relay for Life in support of the Innovation Staion team.
Tom and Maureen Bruss, Wauwatosa, owners of Innovation Station Child Care are organizing the team in memory of Tom's Mother who died of breast cancer last December. They plan on making the fight against cancer a cause for both their business and themselves.
Donations for Relay for Life event in Wauwatosa can be made at www.relayforlife.org/wauwatosawi.
Innovation Station Child Care is located at 4120 N 128th Street in Brookfield
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 10-16, 2014
- Newcastle Place to Host Holiday Dementia Program
- Moving the Needle with Joe Sweeney: How to Get Clear, Get Free, and Get Going in Your Career, Business, and Life
- Milwaukee/NARI Office Serving As Salvation Army Toy Shop Collection Location
- Photos to Benefit Food Pantry
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert:
- MEQUON STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Friends of the Brookfield Library 10th Anniversary Open House