Innovation Station Child Care, Brookfield, family and staff members are walking in the Relay for Life at Wawuatosa West on June 4th and 5th. To help raise funds for their team there will be a fund raiser on Wednesday May 26th at Matteo's Italian Restaurant, 1608 E Sunset Dr, Waukesha. Matteo's is donating 10% of all sales that day to Relay for Life in support of the Innovation Staion team.
Tom and Maureen Bruss, Wauwatosa, owners of Innovation Station Child Care are organizing the team in memory of Tom's Mother who died of breast cancer last December. They plan on making the fight against cancer a cause for both their business and themselves.
Donations for Relay for Life event in Wauwatosa can be made at www.relayforlife.org/wauwatosawi.
Innovation Station Child Care is located at 4120 N 128th Street in Brookfield
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015
- Allison Quartuccio of Denali Realty Group honored with first-ever Volunteer of the year award
- With Holidays Upon Us, BBB Offers Travel Insurance Tips