Elmbrook Garden Club is an established club that has been serving the area for 50 years. We are holding our plant sale in hopes of raising money in order to be able to continue contributing to scholarships at WI colleges and various local horticultural and environmental organizations. Last year we donated over $1,000 in our area.
Our order form is available by contacting Diane at email@example.com or calling 262-894-5323. Dead Line for plant orders is April 17, for Vouchers it’s June 29th.
We are selling live plants and vouchers this year. Vouchers are available in $10.00 increments for those who like to do their own plant shopping. Shady Lane Greenhouse accepts the vouchers on plant purchases through June 30th.
Shady Lane Green House is just north of Pilgrim Road off of Good Hope on Shady Lane in Menomonee Falls. Check out their website at http://www.shadylanegreenhouse.com.
Plant pick is Friday May 14th after 11:00 p.m. or Saturday May 15th between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. Pick up address in Menomonee Falls is provided on the order form.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help