General Admission advance tickets and VIP Concert Seating tickets go on sale TOMORROW, April 1st for the 168th annual Waukesha County Fair, sponsored by Aurora Health Care, running July 21st through July 25th. The tickets are available online at WaukeshaCountyFair.com.
Fairgoers will save money with the buy one, get one free $9 general admission tickets purchased April 1st thru May 31st (minimum 2-ticket purchase required). These tickets are good for general admission during regular fair hours Wednesday, July 21st thru Sunday, July 25th, 2010. After
May 31st, online general admission tickets will be $7 each. Tickets at the gate will be $9 each.
Starting April 1st, VIP Main Stage Concert tickets can also be purchased for all Miller Lite Main Stage entertainment. VIP tickets are available online while supplies last until noon the day of the concert. www.WaukeshaCountyFair.com
Miller Lite Main Stage VIP Pricing: (does not include price of general admission ticket)
Thursday, July 22 at 7:30 pm – Ted Nugent $15
Friday, July 23 at 7:30 pm – Don Felder/Grand Funk Railroad $15
Saturday, July 24 at 7:30 pm – Head East/Night Ranger $10
Sunday, July 25 at 6 pm – The Guess Who $10
The Waukesha County Fair Association is a non-profit volunteer organization that is completely separate and receives no funding from Waukesha County or the City of Waukesha. The 168th Waukesha County Fair, sponsored by Aurora Health Care, runs July 21st through July 25th, on the Waukesha Expo Grounds.
For more information contact:
Shari Black, Executive Director
Waukesha County Fair
Find Us On Facebook!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Judi Murphy of Murphy Associates honored with Chamber Champion Award
- Knapp Chiropractic Adopts A Local Family
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives More than $600 to Two Schools in Second Round of Donations
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County