General Admission advance tickets and VIP Concert Seating tickets go on sale TOMORROW, April 1st for the 168th annual Waukesha County Fair, sponsored by Aurora Health Care, running July 21st through July 25th. The tickets are available online at WaukeshaCountyFair.com.
Fairgoers will save money with the buy one, get one free $9 general admission tickets purchased April 1st thru May 31st (minimum 2-ticket purchase required). These tickets are good for general admission during regular fair hours Wednesday, July 21st thru Sunday, July 25th, 2010. After
May 31st, online general admission tickets will be $7 each. Tickets at the gate will be $9 each.
Starting April 1st, VIP Main Stage Concert tickets can also be purchased for all Miller Lite Main Stage entertainment. VIP tickets are available online while supplies last until noon the day of the concert. www.WaukeshaCountyFair.com
Miller Lite Main Stage VIP Pricing: (does not include price of general admission ticket)
Thursday, July 22 at 7:30 pm – Ted Nugent $15
Friday, July 23 at 7:30 pm – Don Felder/Grand Funk Railroad $15
Saturday, July 24 at 7:30 pm – Head East/Night Ranger $10
Sunday, July 25 at 6 pm – The Guess Who $10
The Waukesha County Fair Association is a non-profit volunteer organization that is completely separate and receives no funding from Waukesha County or the City of Waukesha. The 168th Waukesha County Fair, sponsored by Aurora Health Care, runs July 21st through July 25th, on the Waukesha Expo Grounds.
For more information contact:
Shari Black, Executive Director
Waukesha County Fair
Find Us On Facebook!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Dominican Football
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Annual Used Book Sale to be Held in September
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.