Former Legacy Bank Executive Heather Nelson Joins Spring Bank
Spring Bank Continues to Grow Team to Meet Customer Banking Needs
Brookfield, WI, March 22, 2010 -- Spring Bank announced today that Heather Nelson, former chief lending officer and senior vice president with Legacy Bank, has joined Spring Bank as senior vice president/commercial banker. Spring Bank has also added Janis Hepp, formerly of Citizens Bank, as a loan operations specialist.
Nelson brings more than 20 years experience to the bank including more than 10 years spent at Legacy Bank where her portfolio of customers numbered close to 300. Her responsibilities included overseeing the commercial, mortgage and consumer loan areas. Nelson’s career includes commercial and personal banking positions at other major area banks.
“Both our customers and Spring Bank will benefit greatly from Heather’s years of experience. She has an excellent reputation,” said Spring Bank President and CEO David Schuelke. “We’re excited to have both Heather and Janis join us as we continue to provide our customers with the service they deserve from experienced bankers who make timely decisions and provide helpful advice.”
Like Nelson, Janis Hepp brings two decades of banking experience most recently as a commercial banking associate where she assisted commercial bankers and their clients. These latest hires bring the Spring Bank team to 14 employees.
The bank, which opened in August 2008, reports loan, deposits and other key metrics are all ahead of projections. The bank has been actively making loans, helping local businesses manage through the recession and take advantage of the economic recovery.
Spring Bank is located at 16655 West Wisconsin Avenue. Call 262.754.5555 or click www.springbankwi.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World