ARC of Greater Milwaukee (ARC) is proud to accept a $2000 grant from the Service Club of Milwaukee (SCM). ARC is extremely grateful to Service Club of Milwaukee and the high school girls who dedicate themselves to the community through volunteer and fundraising opportunities. Their desire and enthusiasm to make a difference in the Milwaukee community has made this grant possible.
This gift will be used to fund activities, transportation costs and emergency basic living needs for individuals with developmental and related disabilities. These activities and other programs offered by ARC allow individuals to live as independently as possible. ARC encourages individuals with disabilities to live, work and volunteer in their communities.
Thank you to the young women in the Service Club of Milwaukee for offering such a wonderful gift to support persons with disabilities. ARC is grateful to the many generous organizations, individuals, corporations and foundations that make ARC’s programming possible.
About ARC of Greater Milwaukee
Formed in 1949, ARC of Greater Milwaukee is a non-profit organization devoted to improving the quality of life for individuals with developmental and related disabilities, their families and the community. The organization serves over 5,000 individuals annually through information, education, advocacy and life planning programs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness