ARC of Greater Milwaukee (ARC) is proud to accept a $2000 grant from the Service Club of Milwaukee (SCM). ARC is extremely grateful to Service Club of Milwaukee and the high school girls who dedicate themselves to the community through volunteer and fundraising opportunities. Their desire and enthusiasm to make a difference in the Milwaukee community has made this grant possible.
This gift will be used to fund activities, transportation costs and emergency basic living needs for individuals with developmental and related disabilities. These activities and other programs offered by ARC allow individuals to live as independently as possible. ARC encourages individuals with disabilities to live, work and volunteer in their communities.
Thank you to the young women in the Service Club of Milwaukee for offering such a wonderful gift to support persons with disabilities. ARC is grateful to the many generous organizations, individuals, corporations and foundations that make ARC’s programming possible.
About ARC of Greater Milwaukee
Formed in 1949, ARC of Greater Milwaukee is a non-profit organization devoted to improving the quality of life for individuals with developmental and related disabilities, their families and the community. The organization serves over 5,000 individuals annually through information, education, advocacy and life planning programs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help