ARC of Greater Milwaukee (ARC) is proud to accept a $2000 grant from the Service Club of Milwaukee (SCM). ARC is extremely grateful to Service Club of Milwaukee and the high school girls who dedicate themselves to the community through volunteer and fundraising opportunities. Their desire and enthusiasm to make a difference in the Milwaukee community has made this grant possible.
This gift will be used to fund activities, transportation costs and emergency basic living needs for individuals with developmental and related disabilities. These activities and other programs offered by ARC allow individuals to live as independently as possible. ARC encourages individuals with disabilities to live, work and volunteer in their communities.
Thank you to the young women in the Service Club of Milwaukee for offering such a wonderful gift to support persons with disabilities. ARC is grateful to the many generous organizations, individuals, corporations and foundations that make ARC’s programming possible.
About ARC of Greater Milwaukee
Formed in 1949, ARC of Greater Milwaukee is a non-profit organization devoted to improving the quality of life for individuals with developmental and related disabilities, their families and the community. The organization serves over 5,000 individuals annually through information, education, advocacy and life planning programs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22