Urgent Care Services Now Available at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Elmbrook Memorial
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Elmbrook Memorial located at 19333 W. North Avenue in Brookfield, WI now offers Urgent Care services.
Located within Elmbrook Memorial’s Emergency Department, Urgent Care services are available seven days a week from 7 a.m. – 3 a.m. Urgent Care offers medical care in the treatment of common non-emergency conditions ranging from flu-like symptoms to small bone fractures to urinary tract problems.
Elmbrook Memorial’s Urgent Care is staffed by board certified emergency physicians and physician assistants, advanced trained registered nurses and emergency technicians, providing all patients with the skill, expertise and confidence of a full emergency team.
No appointment is necessary and costs will be processed under a patient’s urgent care visit insurance benefit. As some true emergencies present with relatively minor symptoms, the Emergency physician is solely responsible for determining if the visit will qualify for Urgent Care Services or require emergency care.
For more information regarding Elmbrook Memorial’s Urgent Care and Emergency Department, visit our website at www.mywheaton.org/elmbrook or call 262-785-2060.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Express Employment Professionals Awarded “Best of Staffing”
- First annual Village Extreme to be held June 22, 2013 in Brookfield Village
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Free music event at Luther Manor
- Butler's Picnic in the Park to Feature Vintage Baseball, Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
- Student’s award brings resources to high school
- Hamilton cheerleaders sponsor clinic
- Taylor J. Poehls, DC, CKTP, joins Foundation for Wellness Professionals to educate community in health and wellness