Urgent Care Services Now Available at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Elmbrook Memorial
Editor's note: While this story was correct at the time of its writing in 2010, Elmbrook Memorial has notified us that it no longer offers these services. We are leaving the story online for archival purposes.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Elmbrook Memorial,19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield, now offers Urgent Care services.
Located within Elmbrook Memorial’s Emergency Department, Urgent Care services are available seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 3 a.m. Urgent Care offers medical care in the treatment of common nonemergency conditions ranging from flu-like symptoms to small bone fractures to urinary tract problems.
Elmbrook Memorial’s Urgent Care is staffed by board-certified emergency physicians and physician assistants, advanced trained registered nurses and emergency technicians, providing all patients with the skill, expertise and confidence of a full emergency team.
No appointment is necessary, and costs will be processed under a patient’s urgent care visit insurance benefit. As some true emergencies present with relatively minor symptoms, the Emergency physician is solely responsible for determining if the visit will qualify for Urgent Care Services or require emergency care.
For more information regarding Elmbrook Memorial’s Urgent Care and Emergency Department, visit our website at www.mywheaton.org/elmbrook or call 262-785-2060.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity