Urgent Care Services Now Available at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Elmbrook Memorial
Editor's note: While this story was correct at the time of its writing in 2010, Elmbrook Memorial has notified us that it no longer offers these services. We are leaving the story online for archival purposes.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Elmbrook Memorial,19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield, now offers Urgent Care services.
Located within Elmbrook Memorial’s Emergency Department, Urgent Care services are available seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 3 a.m. Urgent Care offers medical care in the treatment of common nonemergency conditions ranging from flu-like symptoms to small bone fractures to urinary tract problems.
Elmbrook Memorial’s Urgent Care is staffed by board-certified emergency physicians and physician assistants, advanced trained registered nurses and emergency technicians, providing all patients with the skill, expertise and confidence of a full emergency team.
No appointment is necessary, and costs will be processed under a patient’s urgent care visit insurance benefit. As some true emergencies present with relatively minor symptoms, the Emergency physician is solely responsible for determining if the visit will qualify for Urgent Care Services or require emergency care.
For more information regarding Elmbrook Memorial’s Urgent Care and Emergency Department, visit our website at www.mywheaton.org/elmbrook or call 262-785-2060.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners