Dr. Mandy Pearce (formerly Wolf) has joined her husband, Dr. Brad Pearce at Pewaukee Family Chiropractic. Dr. Pearce joined Pewaukee Family Chiropractic on January 19, 2010. She is a graduate of UW-Platteville where she earned her BS in biology, and she also graduated with honors from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2005.
In addition to traditional chiropractic care, Dr. Pearce incorporates nutrition, physical rehabilitation, pediatric treatment, use of custom-made foot orthotics, and sports and extremity treatment into her everyday practice. Like her husband, she believes that by combining chiropractic with rehabilitation and nutrition, the body can and will heal itself without the need for long-term use of medications.
Dr. Pearce previously practiced in Franklin, WI at Krsko Chiropractic. She has been active in many fundraising and charitable activities including fundraisers for: Hurricane Katrina, the Hunger Task Force, Second Harvest, and the Fisher House which provides care for our injured troops. She also took part in a clinic trip to Manaus, Brazil to provide care for the people of the Amazon. While there, she personally treated over 250 people.
In her spare time Dr. Pearce is very physically active. She enjoys volleyball, water sports, and running. In 2009 she completed her first marathon in Chicago. Additionally, Dr. Pearce and members of her family run the Red Shoe Run in Rockford, IL every year to benefit organ donation. She also likes to take part in the many 5K runs the Lake Country has to offer.
Dr. Pearce is very active in the community and has volunteered her time to do health screenings and lectures for businesses, civic groups, retirement communities, and schools. She has previously coached high school swimming and has been active previously in tutoring children through the Boys and Girls Club. Dr. Pearce also plans to become an Ambassador for the Pewaukee Chamber of Commerce.
As a way to introduce herself to the community and help area residents start 2010 off on the right foot, Dr. Pearce and Pewaukee Family Chiropractic will be offering their entire first day services including: health history, consultation, orthopedic exam, any necessary x-rays, foot orthotics evaluation, a report of their findings, and even your first, gentle chiropractic treatment for just $20.10. This is a fantastic way to see what chiropractic can do for you and your family. However, this offer expires at 11 A.M. on Friday Feb 19, 2010, so don’t delay.
Pewaukee Family Chiropractic is located at 1001 Cecelia Drive and the phone number is 262-695-9206. Make sure to visit their website where you can watch several videos on conditions ranging from back pain and neck pain, to headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome, and whiplash injuries. That site is Www.PewaukeeChiro.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help