On Sunday, January 31, Trinity United Church of Christ will begin the first of several contemporary worship services during the year 2010. Everyone is welcome to join Trinity as we sing our praises to God using contemporary music generously throughout the worship service. Our very talented guest musicians will be Lynn Bouley, Mike Rome, and Mikey Hetzel, who will join Trinity’s music director Mike Hetzel. Worship service begins at 10:00 a.m. The doors are open to all! If you can't make the January 31 service, watch the local newspapers and community websites for dates of these remaining special services. Should you like additional information or have any questions, please contact the Church Office at (262)781-9378 or visit Trinity’s website at www.trinitybrookfield.org.
Trinity UCC is located at 4435 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, WI. Trinity UCC has an elevator, is wheelchair accessible, and has a projection screen and listening devices available for use.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"