On Sunday, January 31, Trinity United Church of Christ will begin the first of several contemporary worship services during the year 2010. Everyone is welcome to join Trinity as we sing our praises to God using contemporary music generously throughout the worship service. Our very talented guest musicians will be Lynn Bouley, Mike Rome, and Mikey Hetzel, who will join Trinity’s music director Mike Hetzel. Worship service begins at 10:00 a.m. The doors are open to all! If you can't make the January 31 service, watch the local newspapers and community websites for dates of these remaining special services. Should you like additional information or have any questions, please contact the Church Office at (262)781-9378 or visit Trinity’s website at www.trinitybrookfield.org.
Trinity UCC is located at 4435 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, WI. Trinity UCC has an elevator, is wheelchair accessible, and has a projection screen and listening devices available for use.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event