On Sunday, January 31, Trinity United Church of Christ will begin the first of several contemporary worship services during the year 2010. Everyone is welcome to join Trinity as we sing our praises to God using contemporary music generously throughout the worship service. Our very talented guest musicians will be Lynn Bouley, Mike Rome, and Mikey Hetzel, who will join Trinity’s music director Mike Hetzel. Worship service begins at 10:00 a.m. The doors are open to all! If you can't make the January 31 service, watch the local newspapers and community websites for dates of these remaining special services. Should you like additional information or have any questions, please contact the Church Office at (262)781-9378 or visit Trinity’s website at www.trinitybrookfield.org.
Trinity UCC is located at 4435 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, WI. Trinity UCC has an elevator, is wheelchair accessible, and has a projection screen and listening devices available for use.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- Local Resident Volunteering At Sunset Playhouse
- Fox Brook Park open during Barker Road Construction