WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MRS. WISCONSIN?
This is your chance to become “Queen for a Day” as the Mrs. Wisconsin Pageant is holding a 2010 contestant search. The pageant will be held at the Fond du Lac Performing Arts Center theater on February 27th, 2010, to honor women and to celebrate marriage.
Pageant officials encourage women to participate because, “it builds confidence, is a wonderful way to make new friends, and is a day of fun and pampering you will never forget!” Because the pageant is for women of all ages, judging is based on confidence, personality and commitment to goals and family values. This is NOT a best body contest! Past contestants have ranged from 21 to 73.
To enter, you must be at least 21, female, married and a Wisconsin resident. There is NO talent competition and no experience is required. Ladies will compete in interview, swimsuit (a cover-up wrap and panty hose are required) and evening gown.
Participation in the pageant has many benefits. All contestants receive prizes and gifts. In addition, the new Mrs. Wisconsin will receive an all expense paid trip to represent Wisconsin at the National Mrs. United States Pageant this July in Las Vegas, as well as a Queen’s prize packages worth thousands of dollars; including cash, a three piece luggage set, Zoom teeth bleaching, a diamond necklace, crystal watch, and many gift baskets and numerous certificates.
Don’t Just Dream About It, Go For It! If you are interested, please contact pageant headquarters at (715) 820-1881 or e-mail email@example.com for free information. Visit the website at www.gomrswisconsin.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- City of Brookfield's Winter/Spring Activity Registration, January 10, 2015
- Merry Christmas to the World!