St. Mary's Visitation School Seeks Alumni for Reunion Events
St. Mary Visitation School in Elm Grove continutes its 150 year anniversary celebration with two fun events to reunite SMV alumni. Former St. Mary's students of all ages are invited back to the school gymnasium for an all-alumni basketball tournament to be held Jan. 1 and 2. Alumni of all ages are invited to form teams or enter as individuals, and resurrect their basketball talents from their grade school days. St. Mary's has fielded boys basketball teams for more than 60 years and girls basketball teams since the 1970s, so there should be plenty of alumni players to form teams. Alumni should contact Paul Eberle, 262-827-4069 for sign-up details.
SMV is also seeking alumni for another fun event, “A Night in Tuscany, ” on Saturday, Feb. 6, 7 pm at the parish atrium, 13000 Juneau Blvd. Alumni are invited to enjoy an evening of delectable food, wine tasting and reminiscing. SMV 150th Anniversary label wines and a memento dvd will be for sale. Reservations are due Jan. 25. Cost is $25 per person, $45 per couple, with checks payable to St. Mary Home and School, and mailed to 150th Night in Tuscany , PO Box 194 , Elm Grove , WI 53122-0194. For details or phone reservations, contact Kathy Smith, 414-7191, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World