Schools out for the holidays, what can your kids do to blow off some steam? Take them ice-skating at Eble Park Ice Arena, 19400 W. Bluemound Road in Brookfield. No matter how bitter cold it is outside, we have great ice – inside.
Special public skating hours are:
Thursday, Dec. 24 Noon to 2:00pm
Friday, Dec 25 Closed
Saturday, Dec 26 2:00 to 4:00pm
7:00 to 9:00pm
Sunday, Dec 27 2:00 to 4:00pm
Monday, Dec 28 1:00 to 5:00pm
Tuesday, Dec 29 1:00 to 5:00pm
Wednesday, Dec 30 1:00 to 5:00pm
Thursday, Dec 31 1:00 to 3:00pm
*New Years Eve 7:00 to 10:00pm
Friday, Jan 1 1:00 to 4:00pm
Admission rates are $5.50 for adults and $4.00 for juniors (under 18 years of age) and seniors (60 years and older). Skate rentals are available for $2.50 and personal skates are welcome. Eble has a warming area with concessions and video games.
Eble Park Ice Arena is open seven days a week, with regular public skating hours of Monday through Friday noon to 3 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 2 to 4 p.m. Eble also holds an adult and senior open skate on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:45 to 11:45 a.m., normal public skate rates apply. Adult open hockey is on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 10:45 to 11:45 a.m. for $6.00 per person.
Discounted rates are available for school and group outings. We also offer birthday packages. Contact Eble Park Ice Arena for more information at (262) 784-7512 or e-mail email@example.com.
Eble Park Ice Arena is a part of the Waukesha County Park System. For more information, visit our web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com.
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.