Foti Chiropractic is happy to announce its participation in the Wisconsin Chiropractic Association’s 2009 Helping Hands Food Drive. The WCA will hold its food drive from Nov.2 – Dec.18, and will help food pantries during the holiday season when they have a critical need for food.
With much of our attention focused on the hectic holiday season, it is easy to forget the needs of families in our own community. That’s why chiropractors and their patients across Wisconsin are dedicated to extending a “Helping Hand” to the hungry.
Dr David J. Foti, Dr Felicia A. Foti, and Dr Hans J. Halaska would like to invite local community members to drop off non-perishable food items at the clinic located at 11717 W. North Ave., less than a mile West of Mayfair Mall, during business hours from Monday, Nov. 2nd through Friday, Dec. 18th. All items collected during the drive will be weighed and Foti chiropractic will match the donated amount. The donated food will be taken to local food pantries.
For more information contact:
Dr Hans J. Halaska
11717 W. North Ave
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- City of Brookfield's Fall Registration, September 6, 2014
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Dominican Football
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters