For the second consecutive year, Stan's Fit For Your Feet shoe stores for men, women and children with locations in Brookfield, Glendale and Greenfield, have been named Milwaukee’s best shoe stores on WISN’s A-List Online Competition at www.wisn.cityvoter.com.
Stan’s, locally-owned and operated since1950, offers Wisconsin's largest collection of U.S. and European Footwear, hard-to-find sizes, as well as casual, dress, work, athletic and pedorthic footwear for men women. In 2009, all locations also added children’s shoes at all of their shoe stores.
Another unique component to Stan’s is that the store’s owner Jim Sajdak along with five of his staff, are certified pedorthists who regularly make custom orthotics prescribed by doctors for their customers. The entire Stan’s staff is also trained in helping customers select proper shoes for their feet.
Stan’s Fit for Your Feet Shoe stores are located in the V. Richard’s Plaza in Brookfield at 17155 W. Bluemound Road; at 505 W. Silver Spring Drive in Glendale across from Bay Shore Mall; and at 7405 W. Layton Ave. in Greenfield in the Layton Plaza.
Stan’s Fit For Your Feet also hosts an annual Share-A-Pair shoe drive to benefit Soles for Souls. To date they have donated over 20,000 pairs to needy people around the world. For more information visit stansfootwear.com or call their corporate headquarters (262) 432-4030.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year