For the second consecutive year, Stan's Fit For Your Feet shoe stores for men, women and children with locations in Brookfield, Glendale and Greenfield, have been named Milwaukee’s best shoe stores on WISN’s A-List Online Competition at www.wisn.cityvoter.com.
Stan’s, locally-owned and operated since1950, offers Wisconsin's largest collection of U.S. and European Footwear, hard-to-find sizes, as well as casual, dress, work, athletic and pedorthic footwear for men women. In 2009, all locations also added children’s shoes at all of their shoe stores.
Another unique component to Stan’s is that the store’s owner Jim Sajdak along with five of his staff, are certified pedorthists who regularly make custom orthotics prescribed by doctors for their customers. The entire Stan’s staff is also trained in helping customers select proper shoes for their feet.
Stan’s Fit for Your Feet Shoe stores are located in the V. Richard’s Plaza in Brookfield at 17155 W. Bluemound Road; at 505 W. Silver Spring Drive in Glendale across from Bay Shore Mall; and at 7405 W. Layton Ave. in Greenfield in the Layton Plaza.
Stan’s Fit For Your Feet also hosts an annual Share-A-Pair shoe drive to benefit Soles for Souls. To date they have donated over 20,000 pairs to needy people around the world. For more information visit stansfootwear.com or call their corporate headquarters (262) 432-4030.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Discussing Mr. Mercedes at the Brookfield Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society