For the second consecutive year, Stan's Fit For Your Feet shoe stores for men, women and children with locations in Brookfield, Glendale and Greenfield, have been named Milwaukee’s best shoe stores on WISN’s A-List Online Competition at www.wisn.cityvoter.com.
Stan’s, locally-owned and operated since1950, offers Wisconsin's largest collection of U.S. and European Footwear, hard-to-find sizes, as well as casual, dress, work, athletic and pedorthic footwear for men women. In 2009, all locations also added children’s shoes at all of their shoe stores.
Another unique component to Stan’s is that the store’s owner Jim Sajdak along with five of his staff, are certified pedorthists who regularly make custom orthotics prescribed by doctors for their customers. The entire Stan’s staff is also trained in helping customers select proper shoes for their feet.
Stan’s Fit for Your Feet Shoe stores are located in the V. Richard’s Plaza in Brookfield at 17155 W. Bluemound Road; at 505 W. Silver Spring Drive in Glendale across from Bay Shore Mall; and at 7405 W. Layton Ave. in Greenfield in the Layton Plaza.
Stan’s Fit For Your Feet also hosts an annual Share-A-Pair shoe drive to benefit Soles for Souls. To date they have donated over 20,000 pairs to needy people around the world. For more information visit stansfootwear.com or call their corporate headquarters (262) 432-4030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Fan Appreciation Night at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair