For the second consecutive year, Stan's Fit For Your Feet shoe stores for men, women and children with locations in Brookfield, Glendale and Greenfield, have been named Milwaukee’s best shoe stores on WISN’s A-List Online Competition at www.wisn.cityvoter.com.
Stan’s, locally-owned and operated since1950, offers Wisconsin's largest collection of U.S. and European Footwear, hard-to-find sizes, as well as casual, dress, work, athletic and pedorthic footwear for men women. In 2009, all locations also added children’s shoes at all of their shoe stores.
Another unique component to Stan’s is that the store’s owner Jim Sajdak along with five of his staff, are certified pedorthists who regularly make custom orthotics prescribed by doctors for their customers. The entire Stan’s staff is also trained in helping customers select proper shoes for their feet.
Stan’s Fit for Your Feet Shoe stores are located in the V. Richard’s Plaza in Brookfield at 17155 W. Bluemound Road; at 505 W. Silver Spring Drive in Glendale across from Bay Shore Mall; and at 7405 W. Layton Ave. in Greenfield in the Layton Plaza.
Stan’s Fit For Your Feet also hosts an annual Share-A-Pair shoe drive to benefit Soles for Souls. To date they have donated over 20,000 pairs to needy people around the world. For more information visit stansfootwear.com or call their corporate headquarters (262) 432-4030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"