For the second consecutive year, Stan's Fit For Your Feet shoe stores for men, women and children with locations in Brookfield, Glendale and Greenfield, have been named Milwaukee’s best shoe stores on WISN’s A-List Online Competition at www.wisn.cityvoter.com.
Stan’s, locally-owned and operated since1950, offers Wisconsin's largest collection of U.S. and European Footwear, hard-to-find sizes, as well as casual, dress, work, athletic and pedorthic footwear for men women. In 2009, all locations also added children’s shoes at all of their shoe stores.
Another unique component to Stan’s is that the store’s owner Jim Sajdak along with five of his staff, are certified pedorthists who regularly make custom orthotics prescribed by doctors for their customers. The entire Stan’s staff is also trained in helping customers select proper shoes for their feet.
Stan’s Fit for Your Feet Shoe stores are located in the V. Richard’s Plaza in Brookfield at 17155 W. Bluemound Road; at 505 W. Silver Spring Drive in Glendale across from Bay Shore Mall; and at 7405 W. Layton Ave. in Greenfield in the Layton Plaza.
Stan’s Fit For Your Feet also hosts an annual Share-A-Pair shoe drive to benefit Soles for Souls. To date they have donated over 20,000 pairs to needy people around the world. For more information visit stansfootwear.com or call their corporate headquarters (262) 432-4030.
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1