Brett Wiesner has signed a new contract with the Milwaukee Wave, the team has announced.
Wienser was one of the top youth players in the nation at Brookfield East High School. The 26-year-old midfielder returns to the Wave after recording seven goals and two assists for 16 points last year.
“Entering his fifth season in indoor soccer, I’m hoping this will be Brett’s breakout season with the Wave,” Tozer said.
Wiesner, who played in the 2008 FIFA Futsal World Cup for the United States, coaches with the Cedarburg Soccer Club and is active in the Wave Summer Camps. In his career, the midfielder has 28 goals and 14 assists.
The Milwaukee Wave professional indoor soccer team is the longest-running soccer franchise in continuous operation in North America. The team celebrated its Silver Anniversary last season, and operates the largest summer soccer camp program in Wisconsin. For more information, visit milwaukeewave.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Alicia, My Story
- Town of Brookfield Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- Brookfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre's "Great Expectations"
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert