Brett Wiesner has signed a new contract with the Milwaukee Wave, the team has announced.
Wienser was one of the top youth players in the nation at Brookfield East High School. The 26-year-old midfielder returns to the Wave after recording seven goals and two assists for 16 points last year.
“Entering his fifth season in indoor soccer, I’m hoping this will be Brett’s breakout season with the Wave,” Tozer said.
Wiesner, who played in the 2008 FIFA Futsal World Cup for the United States, coaches with the Cedarburg Soccer Club and is active in the Wave Summer Camps. In his career, the midfielder has 28 goals and 14 assists.
The Milwaukee Wave professional indoor soccer team is the longest-running soccer franchise in continuous operation in North America. The team celebrated its Silver Anniversary last season, and operates the largest summer soccer camp program in Wisconsin. For more information, visit milwaukeewave.com
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.