Brett Wiesner has signed a new contract with the Milwaukee Wave, the team has announced.
Wienser was one of the top youth players in the nation at Brookfield East High School. The 26-year-old midfielder returns to the Wave after recording seven goals and two assists for 16 points last year.
“Entering his fifth season in indoor soccer, I’m hoping this will be Brett’s breakout season with the Wave,” Tozer said.
Wiesner, who played in the 2008 FIFA Futsal World Cup for the United States, coaches with the Cedarburg Soccer Club and is active in the Wave Summer Camps. In his career, the midfielder has 28 goals and 14 assists.
The Milwaukee Wave professional indoor soccer team is the longest-running soccer franchise in continuous operation in North America. The team celebrated its Silver Anniversary last season, and operates the largest summer soccer camp program in Wisconsin. For more information, visit milwaukeewave.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Knapp Chiropractic raises money for Safe Babies Healthy Families at third anniversary event
- FREE to the Public - Outdoor Workouts at Anytime Falls
- Household Hazardous Waste Special Collection - May 16 and Memorial Day Closings
- MFHS ADVANCED PLACEMENT STUDIO ART EXHIBITION
- Open House at 1212 Bodyworks in Brookfield, Friday 5/8/15 from 3-7pm
- Two Brookfield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- United Way Volunteer Opportunities