Brett Wiesner has signed a new contract with the Milwaukee Wave, the team has announced.
Wienser was one of the top youth players in the nation at Brookfield East High School. The 26-year-old midfielder returns to the Wave after recording seven goals and two assists for 16 points last year.
“Entering his fifth season in indoor soccer, I’m hoping this will be Brett’s breakout season with the Wave,” Tozer said.
Wiesner, who played in the 2008 FIFA Futsal World Cup for the United States, coaches with the Cedarburg Soccer Club and is active in the Wave Summer Camps. In his career, the midfielder has 28 goals and 14 assists.
The Milwaukee Wave professional indoor soccer team is the longest-running soccer franchise in continuous operation in North America. The team celebrated its Silver Anniversary last season, and operates the largest summer soccer camp program in Wisconsin. For more information, visit milwaukeewave.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 10-16, 2014
- Newcastle Place to Host Holiday Dementia Program
- Moving the Needle with Joe Sweeney: How to Get Clear, Get Free, and Get Going in Your Career, Business, and Life
- Milwaukee/NARI Office Serving As Salvation Army Toy Shop Collection Location
- Photos to Benefit Food Pantry
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert:
- MEQUON STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Friends of the Brookfield Library 10th Anniversary Open House