The City of Brookfield Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department has moved its open gym program to Brookfield East High School. Giving community members an opportunity to utilize this new facility, open gym will be offered every Monday evening from 8pm-10pm. The $2.50 entrance fee yields two courts for open volleyball and two courts for open basketball, as well as the indoor track. Program dates are Sept. 21st-March 29th. No program offered on Nov. 16th, Nov. 23rd and Dec. 28th.
The program is for adult residents of the Elmbrook School District only, men and women, ages 18 and above. High School students will not be admitted. Non-residents are permitted only if there is space available after all residents have entered. You will be asked to provide identification every evening prior to entering. Non-residents must wait until 8:15pm and if space allows they can then participate. Absolutely NO YOUNG CHILDREN may attend or view without direct adult supervision (a non-participating adult over the age of 18).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World