The City of Brookfield Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department has moved its open gym program to Brookfield East High School. Giving community members an opportunity to utilize this new facility, open gym will be offered every Monday evening from 8pm-10pm. The $2.50 entrance fee yields two courts for open volleyball and two courts for open basketball, as well as the indoor track. Program dates are Sept. 21st-March 29th. No program offered on Nov. 16th, Nov. 23rd and Dec. 28th.
The program is for adult residents of the Elmbrook School District only, men and women, ages 18 and above. High School students will not be admitted. Non-residents are permitted only if there is space available after all residents have entered. You will be asked to provide identification every evening prior to entering. Non-residents must wait until 8:15pm and if space allows they can then participate. Absolutely NO YOUNG CHILDREN may attend or view without direct adult supervision (a non-participating adult over the age of 18).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Three Professionals Bring New Expertise, Experience to ActionCOACH Business Coaching
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Quincy University's Rachael Binash garners All Academic Honors in Volleyball