The City of Brookfield Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department has moved its open gym program to Brookfield East High School. Giving community members an opportunity to utilize this new facility, open gym will be offered every Monday evening from 8pm-10pm. The $2.50 entrance fee yields two courts for open volleyball and two courts for open basketball, as well as the indoor track. Program dates are Sept. 21st-March 29th. No program offered on Nov. 16th, Nov. 23rd and Dec. 28th.
The program is for adult residents of the Elmbrook School District only, men and women, ages 18 and above. High School students will not be admitted. Non-residents are permitted only if there is space available after all residents have entered. You will be asked to provide identification every evening prior to entering. Non-residents must wait until 8:15pm and if space allows they can then participate. Absolutely NO YOUNG CHILDREN may attend or view without direct adult supervision (a non-participating adult over the age of 18).
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year