The City of Brookfield Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department has moved its open gym program to Brookfield East High School. Giving community members an opportunity to utilize this new facility, open gym will be offered every Monday evening from 8pm-10pm. The $2.50 entrance fee yields two courts for open volleyball and two courts for open basketball, as well as the indoor track. Program dates are Sept. 21st-March 29th. No program offered on Nov. 16th, Nov. 23rd and Dec. 28th.
The program is for adult residents of the Elmbrook School District only, men and women, ages 18 and above. High School students will not be admitted. Non-residents are permitted only if there is space available after all residents have entered. You will be asked to provide identification every evening prior to entering. Non-residents must wait until 8:15pm and if space allows they can then participate. Absolutely NO YOUNG CHILDREN may attend or view without direct adult supervision (a non-participating adult over the age of 18).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- College Works Painting Internship