Support the Brookfield East Spartan Athletic Booster Club by participating in the Turkey Trot 5K Fun Run/Walk on Saturday, November 21st. All funds raised will support athletics at Brookfield East High School. The run will feature raffle prizes and awards for the top finishers. To register or for more information, contact Michelle Breider at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim Kalupa at email@example.com.
Our official training partner, Fleet Feet of Brookfield, will host a program to help runners prepare for this 5K on September 9th. Contact them at www.fleetfeetbrookfield.com or visit their store at 17550 Bluemound Road in Brookfield for more information.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening