Support the Brookfield East Spartan Athletic Booster Club by participating in the Turkey Trot 5K Fun Run/Walk on Saturday, November 21st. All funds raised will support athletics at Brookfield East High School. The run will feature raffle prizes and awards for the top finishers. To register or for more information, contact Michelle Breider at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim Kalupa at email@example.com.
Our official training partner, Fleet Feet of Brookfield, will host a program to help runners prepare for this 5K on September 9th. Contact them at www.fleetfeetbrookfield.com or visit their store at 17550 Bluemound Road in Brookfield for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jazz Night at the Ike Cafe
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Ike Bites at Purloin Studio
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help.
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience