Support the Brookfield East Spartan Athletic Booster Club by participating in the Turkey Trot 5K Fun Run/Walk on Saturday, November 21st. All funds raised will support athletics at Brookfield East High School. The run will feature raffle prizes and awards for the top finishers. To register or for more information, contact Michelle Breider at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim Kalupa at email@example.com.
Our official training partner, Fleet Feet of Brookfield, will host a program to help runners prepare for this 5K on September 9th. Contact them at www.fleetfeetbrookfield.com or visit their store at 17550 Bluemound Road in Brookfield for more information.
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Brookfield resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for STEM Camp project
- Free Identity Theft Prevention program at the Brookfield Library