Support the Brookfield East Spartan Athletic Booster Club by participating in the Turkey Trot 5K Fun Run/Walk on Saturday, November 21st. All funds raised will support athletics at Brookfield East High School. The run will feature raffle prizes and awards for the top finishers. To register or for more information, contact Michelle Breider at email@example.com or Jim Kalupa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our official training partner, Fleet Feet of Brookfield, will host a program to help runners prepare for this 5K on September 9th. Contact them at www.fleetfeetbrookfield.com or visit their store at 17550 Bluemound Road in Brookfield for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness