Support the Brookfield East Spartan Athletic Booster Club by participating in the Turkey Trot 5K Fun Run/Walk on Saturday, November 21st. All funds raised will support athletics at Brookfield East High School. The run will feature raffle prizes and awards for the top finishers. To register or for more information, contact Michelle Breider at email@example.com or Jim Kalupa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our official training partner, Fleet Feet of Brookfield, will host a program to help runners prepare for this 5K on September 9th. Contact them at www.fleetfeetbrookfield.com or visit their store at 17550 Bluemound Road in Brookfield for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nathan Vaughn, Licensed Professional Land Surveyor, is Appointed to the Wisconsin Land Information Council
- Three more chances to see Falls Patio Players' 'Godspell'
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- Callen Says Weatherize Now to Save Energy in Winter
- Four Psychological Traps Investors Should Avoid
- A Vision for Germantown
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting