The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 47 years, announced that the following 24 companies have been accepted for membership:
• Andersen Plumbing, Inc., West Allis, Wis.
• Anderson Home Repair, Milwaukee, Wis.
• Badger Carpentry, Inc., Pewaukee, Wis.
• Barron Design, LLC, Franksville, Wis.
• Canterbury Custom Homes, Inc., Waukesha, Wis.
• Clark Design Associates, LLC, Mequon, Wis.
• D’Amour Enterprises, LLC d/b/a The Crack Team, Mukwonago, Wis.
• Fire and Stone Design, LLC, Watertown, Wis.
• Global Sight and Sound, Sussex, Wis.
• Guardian Exteriors, LLC, West Bend, Wis.
• Hartland Electric, Hartland, Wis.
• IMAGE Custom Homes & Remodeling, LLC, Hubertus, Wis.
• Jefferson Window & Door, LLC, Jefferson, Wis.
• Midwest Insurance Group, LLC, Delafield, Wis.
• Piala’s Nursery & Garden Shop, Inc., Waukesha, Wis.
• Pinnacle Home Improvement, LLC, Germantown, Wis.
• Premiere Insulation, LLC, Sussex, Wis.
• Productive Builders, Inc., Menomonee Falls, Wis.
• Quality Home Exteriors, Waterford, Wis.
• Rehfeld General Contracting, LLC, Sussex, Wis.
• Sprint Nextel Corporation, Waukesha, Wis.
• Stone Specialty Company, Elkhorn, Wis.
• Wallscapes, Brookfield, Wis.
• Riverside Plumbing, LLC, Oconomowoc, Wis.
As Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. members, these companies and their staffs are dedicated to improving the quality and value of the homeowner’s investment. NARI members are carefully screened and must observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility. Contractor members provide professional service and maintain the high standards of the Council.
Through NARI, all members have ready access to the latest information in the field through publications, educational programs, and an annual convention/exposition featuring new products, materials, and techniques. The NARI remodeling contractor is pledged to uphold the Association’s Code of Ethics and is dedicated to the professionalism and integrity of the remodeling industry.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, professionalism, and sound business practices in the remodeling industry have led to the remodeling industry’s growth and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry. With over 900 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the nation’s largest.
For more information or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category, and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call (414) 771-4071 or visit the Council’s Web site at www.milwaukeenari.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World