Food, family and more fun than is usually possible before noon! The Town of Brookfield will hold its Annual Fourth of July Picnic and Parade on Saturday, July 4 from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. The parade will line up in the Elmbrook Church north parking lot at 8:45 am so have your kids, neighborhood, civic group, etc. put together a float, decorate your bike, buggy, or tractor, and get ready for a real hometown treat.
The parade follows Davidson Road to Linden Lane into Marx Park where food, soda, kids and adult games and so much more will delight the whole family. Inflatable rides will be available for the kids and the ever-popular Fire Department hose down will finish off the day.
Contact the Town of Brookfield Park & Rec at 262-796-3781 or email email@example.com with questions or go to www.townofbrookfield.com for further information.
See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- City of Brookfield's Winter/Spring Activity Registration, January 10, 2015
- Merry Christmas to the World!