Food, family and more fun than is usually possible before noon! The Town of Brookfield will hold its Annual Fourth of July Picnic and Parade on Saturday, July 4 from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. The parade will line up in the Elmbrook Church north parking lot at 8:45 am so have your kids, neighborhood, civic group, etc. put together a float, decorate your bike, buggy, or tractor, and get ready for a real hometown treat.
The parade follows Davidson Road to Linden Lane into Marx Park where food, soda, kids and adult games and so much more will delight the whole family. Inflatable rides will be available for the kids and the ever-popular Fire Department hose down will finish off the day.
Contact the Town of Brookfield Park & Rec at 262-796-3781 or email email@example.com with questions or go to www.townofbrookfield.com for further information.
See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Brookfield Chamber hosts ribbon-cutting for new member, Mike Savelkoul of Edward Jones
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Christmas at the Horse
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!