Food, family and more fun than is usually possible before noon! The Town of Brookfield will hold its Annual Fourth of July Picnic and Parade on Saturday, July 4 from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. The parade will line up in the Elmbrook Church north parking lot at 8:45 am so have your kids, neighborhood, civic group, etc. put together a float, decorate your bike, buggy, or tractor, and get ready for a real hometown treat.
The parade follows Davidson Road to Linden Lane into Marx Park where food, soda, kids and adult games and so much more will delight the whole family. Inflatable rides will be available for the kids and the ever-popular Fire Department hose down will finish off the day.
Contact the Town of Brookfield Park & Rec at 262-796-3781 or email email@example.com with questions or go to www.townofbrookfield.com for further information.
See you there!
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Brookfield resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for STEM Camp project
- Free Identity Theft Prevention program at the Brookfield Library