Food, family and more fun than is usually possible before noon! The Town of Brookfield will hold its Annual Fourth of July Picnic and Parade on Saturday, July 4 from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. The parade will line up in the Elmbrook Church north parking lot at 8:45 am so have your kids, neighborhood, civic group, etc. put together a float, decorate your bike, buggy, or tractor, and get ready for a real hometown treat.
The parade follows Davidson Road to Linden Lane into Marx Park where food, soda, kids and adult games and so much more will delight the whole family. Inflatable rides will be available for the kids and the ever-popular Fire Department hose down will finish off the day.
Contact the Town of Brookfield Park & Rec at 262-796-3781 or email email@example.com with questions or go to www.townofbrookfield.com for further information.
See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities