Food, family and more fun than is usually possible before noon! The Town of Brookfield will hold its Annual Fourth of July Picnic and Parade on Saturday, July 4 from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. The parade will line up in the Elmbrook Church north parking lot at 8:45 am so have your kids, neighborhood, civic group, etc. put together a float, decorate your bike, buggy, or tractor, and get ready for a real hometown treat.
The parade follows Davidson Road to Linden Lane into Marx Park where food, soda, kids and adult games and so much more will delight the whole family. Inflatable rides will be available for the kids and the ever-popular Fire Department hose down will finish off the day.
Contact the Town of Brookfield Park & Rec at 262-796-3781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or go to www.townofbrookfield.com for further information.
See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dan Ewert earns Eagle Scout Award
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Trinity UCC Seeking Crafters for October 10 Fair
- Children’s Talent Show to Highlight Holy Cross 2015 Block Party!
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Thomas Chappelle, New Berlin Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- September is Alzheimer's month