Mad Science of Waukesha County Opening in Brookfield with Grand Opening Event and Specials
Mad Science of Waukesha County is opening in Brookfield on Saturday June 13th. The new location is at 3000 N Brookfield Road in the village section of Brookfield, south of Capital and Burleigh, north of North Avenue.
Saturday June 13th from 10am to 2pm Mad Science of Waukesha County will hold a free Grand Opening event featuring Bubbling Potions, the Science of Cotton Candy, from Polymers to Slime and Dino Dig. Stop in and see the Hovercraft too.
Many families, schools, and organizations are already familiar with Mad Science hands-on activities through school and scouting events, summer and winter camps, special organization or corporate events, and the popular birthday parties.
Mad Science is an international company with nearly 20 years of experience engaging kids, their parents and their teachers in edcuational, entertaining, and exciting science activities. Programs are adapted to serve children ages 3 to 12 years old at locations in over 15 countries around the world.
Special MAD pricing of $99 is available for birthday parties and summer camps taking place at the new Brookfield location this summer through the end of July. Week long summer camps will be offered 3 hours a day for 5 to 12 year olds at 1pm and 1-hour camps for preschoolers will be offered from 10 to 11am. Summer camps available are Crazy Chemistry, Science Sleuths, Secret Agent, and Rockin Rockets.
Mad Science is well established in Hartland and the surrounding area. The Hartland location opened in May of 2006 and has been very popular. Brookfield is a larger location which will also serve the surrounding communities including Elm Grove, New Berlin, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha, and Muskego.
To learn more about Mad Science of Waukesha County's programming for scouts, camps, birthday parties, and any special events, visit www.madscience.org/waukesha or contact 262-785-8065 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following the Grand Opening event Saturday June 13th, Mad Science will be appearing atanother a free event at State Fair Park at 7:30 for a fireworks company to end the day with a big bang.
Come out and enjoy Mad Science where you can touch, see, hear, smell and taste what science is all about!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- Wisconsin Singers Debuts in Brookfield
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens