Brookfield Lacrosse Girls’ teams celebrated their third season at an end-of-year banquet. Several players were honored, including Varsity players Steph Hass (MVP Offense), Meghan Ernsbarger (MVP Defense), and Macz Norton (Most Improved).
The JV team finished 3rd in the new Milwaukee Area Youth Lacrosse Association JV girls league. JV players chosen by their teammates were Grace Barlow (MVP Offense), Kelsey Bohnert (MVP Defense), and Erica Engstrand (Most Improved).
Senior Varsity players Hass, Ernsbarger, Leah Mierow, Kelsey Schmitt, and Karissa Secora were chosen to participate in a Senior Recognition Game in conjunction with the Girls State Championship Game on May 30. Megan Baylerian, Katie Cimbalnik, Rachel Hershberger, Carolyn Lorenz, and Jaco Santulli were chosen to represent Brookfield in the Girls State High School Showcase on June 6th.
Seniors Ernsbarger and Secora passed the torch for 2010 team captains to Allie Banks and Baylerian. The teams’ success reflects the young talent in a respectable and growing sports program developed and nurtured by retiring Director Irene Secora.
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Toomas Mitt and TBG Networks change direction of company; introduces POM services