Brookfield Lacrosse Girls’ teams celebrated their third season at an end-of-year banquet. Several players were honored, including Varsity players Steph Hass (MVP Offense), Meghan Ernsbarger (MVP Defense), and Macz Norton (Most Improved).
The JV team finished 3rd in the new Milwaukee Area Youth Lacrosse Association JV girls league. JV players chosen by their teammates were Grace Barlow (MVP Offense), Kelsey Bohnert (MVP Defense), and Erica Engstrand (Most Improved).
Senior Varsity players Hass, Ernsbarger, Leah Mierow, Kelsey Schmitt, and Karissa Secora were chosen to participate in a Senior Recognition Game in conjunction with the Girls State Championship Game on May 30. Megan Baylerian, Katie Cimbalnik, Rachel Hershberger, Carolyn Lorenz, and Jaco Santulli were chosen to represent Brookfield in the Girls State High School Showcase on June 6th.
Seniors Ernsbarger and Secora passed the torch for 2010 team captains to Allie Banks and Baylerian. The teams’ success reflects the young talent in a respectable and growing sports program developed and nurtured by retiring Director Irene Secora.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities