The Brookfield/Waukesha Office announces Randy Wollert, Bruce Kirchoff and Jim Geracie as Listing Leaders and Jim Geracie, Bruce Kirchoff and Anne Marine as Sales Leaders.
The Lake Country Office announces Beachy Gallagher, Tim Michelic and Dale’s Home Selling Team as Listing Leaders and Jan Farber, Jeff Stockhausen and Mike Dolan as Sales Leaders.
The East Troy/Mukwonago Office announces Pam Burki as Listing Leader and Pam Burki and Jerriann Koch as Sales Leaders.
The Northshore Office announces Robert Arnold, Alice Bush and Jin Chul Kim as Listing Leaders and Bruce Nemovitz, Brian Roslawski and Ken and Betsy Head as Sales Leaders.
For more than 40 years, Realty Executive International, the nation’s first 100-percent commission company, has been perfecting its business model and is one of the fastest growing real estate franchises in the United States. Publications like Entrepreneur, Success and Inc. Magazine have recently ranked Realty Executives as a leader based on such criteria as franchise growth, management stability and financial soundness. Today Realty Executives has thousands of Executives in countries around the world.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness