Integrative Family Wellness Center, an alternative medical clinic located in Brookfield, is adding a terrific new member to their staff, Dr. Farzaneh Tondkar. Dr. Tondkar moved to Wisconsin from Virginia in Early March and has become a wonderful asset to the Brookfield area in her short time here.
What makes Dr. Tondkar so unique is her emphasis in medicine. She is a fully trained and licensed medical doctor, but utilizes alternative medicine with her patient when she can. Dr. Tondkar also works with a lot of dermatology problems and utilizes Botox and Facial Fillers to help with specific skin problems. Dr. Tondkar’s medical practice focuses on general and family practice and she has a background in internal medicine as well.
Our clinic holds monthly free educational seminars for the public. To see the schedule of our events and to learn more about our clinic, please visit our website at www.ifwcenter.com .
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22