Integrative Family Wellness Center, an alternative medical clinic located in Brookfield, is adding a terrific new member to their staff, Dr. Farzaneh Tondkar. Dr. Tondkar moved to Wisconsin from Virginia in Early March and has become a wonderful asset to the Brookfield area in her short time here.
What makes Dr. Tondkar so unique is her emphasis in medicine. She is a fully trained and licensed medical doctor, but utilizes alternative medicine with her patient when she can. Dr. Tondkar also works with a lot of dermatology problems and utilizes Botox and Facial Fillers to help with specific skin problems. Dr. Tondkar’s medical practice focuses on general and family practice and she has a background in internal medicine as well.
Our clinic holds monthly free educational seminars for the public. To see the schedule of our events and to learn more about our clinic, please visit our website at www.ifwcenter.com .
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save 40-80% at Olive Promotions Sample Sale
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Express Employment Professionals Awarded “Best of Staffing”
- First annual Village Extreme to be held June 22, 2013 in Brookfield Village
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Free music event at Luther Manor
- Butler's Picnic in the Park to Feature Vintage Baseball, Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
- Student’s award brings resources to high school
- Hamilton cheerleaders sponsor clinic