Integrative Family Wellness Center, an alternative medical clinic located in Brookfield, is adding a terrific new member to their staff, Dr. Farzaneh Tondkar. Dr. Tondkar moved to Wisconsin from Virginia in Early March and has become a wonderful asset to the Brookfield area in her short time here.
What makes Dr. Tondkar so unique is her emphasis in medicine. She is a fully trained and licensed medical doctor, but utilizes alternative medicine with her patient when she can. Dr. Tondkar also works with a lot of dermatology problems and utilizes Botox and Facial Fillers to help with specific skin problems. Dr. Tondkar’s medical practice focuses on general and family practice and she has a background in internal medicine as well.
Our clinic holds monthly free educational seminars for the public. To see the schedule of our events and to learn more about our clinic, please visit our website at www.ifwcenter.com .
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp
- City of Brookfield's 2014 Summer Program Registration
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Free Community Open House
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014