Integrative Family Wellness Center, an alternative medical clinic located in Brookfield, is adding a terrific new member to their staff, Dr. Farzaneh Tondkar. Dr. Tondkar moved to Wisconsin from Virginia in Early March and has become a wonderful asset to the Brookfield area in her short time here.
What makes Dr. Tondkar so unique is her emphasis in medicine. She is a fully trained and licensed medical doctor, but utilizes alternative medicine with her patient when she can. Dr. Tondkar also works with a lot of dermatology problems and utilizes Botox and Facial Fillers to help with specific skin problems. Dr. Tondkar’s medical practice focuses on general and family practice and she has a background in internal medicine as well.
Our clinic holds monthly free educational seminars for the public. To see the schedule of our events and to learn more about our clinic, please visit our website at www.ifwcenter.com .
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility