In the fast paced world we live in, how do you separate yourself from the crowd? How do you spark that interest in yourself, your product or services or a special idea that you want to promote? Merely telling someone that you are an accountant or providing an accounting service won’t get you to first base.
The secret is to identify you, your organization or your idea as being unique and has value to the listener. This is called the USP or Unique Selling Proposition. Ask yourself. What do you want your listener to remember about you or your product?
Come to our meeting and learn the basics of creating and delivering an ELEVATOR SPEECH. The elevator speech is designed to grab the attention of your audience in less than a minute. The elevator speech is as essential as a business card or a resume. In less than 35 seconds you must be able to say who you are, what you do and how you add value. If you don’t have an elevator speech people won’t know how you will add value.
The program will include an impromptu table topics session which will ask you to respond to interviewing questions, to condition you to think on your feet, interviewing tips, and three speeches detailing interviewing subjects. The meeting will begin at 6:45 PM and end at 8:30 PM and is being held at Herzing University, 555 South Executive Drive, Brookfield. This meeting is open to the public and is free of charge. We do have limited seating, and if you are planning to attend contact Tom McFarlin @ 262-717-9776 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners