In the fast paced world we live in, how do you separate yourself from the crowd? How do you spark that interest in yourself, your product or services or a special idea that you want to promote? Merely telling someone that you are an accountant or providing an accounting service won’t get you to first base.
The secret is to identify you, your organization or your idea as being unique and has value to the listener. This is called the USP or Unique Selling Proposition. Ask yourself. What do you want your listener to remember about you or your product?
Come to our meeting and learn the basics of creating and delivering an ELEVATOR SPEECH. The elevator speech is designed to grab the attention of your audience in less than a minute. The elevator speech is as essential as a business card or a resume. In less than 35 seconds you must be able to say who you are, what you do and how you add value. If you don’t have an elevator speech people won’t know how you will add value.
The program will include an impromptu table topics session which will ask you to respond to interviewing questions, to condition you to think on your feet, interviewing tips, and three speeches detailing interviewing subjects. The meeting will begin at 6:45 PM and end at 8:30 PM and is being held at Herzing University, 555 South Executive Drive, Brookfield. This meeting is open to the public and is free of charge. We do have limited seating, and if you are planning to attend contact Tom McFarlin @ 262-717-9776 or email: email@example.com.
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.