The Friends of the Brookfield Public Library have re-scheduled their annual used book sale, postponing it until mid-September from its traditional August dates. The weekends of September 12 – 14 and September 19 -21 will be this year’s dates beginning on both Fridays at 5:30pm and running to 8:00pm. Saturday hours will run from 7:30am through 3:00pm and Sundays from 10:00am through 3:00pm. The change of dates was caused by the massive updating of the library’s parking lot.
The newly re-conceptualized Brookfield Public Library parking lot is nearly completed.The new library lot will sport a reconfigured one-way traffic pattern and additional parking spaces carved from the embankment separating the school from the library. Hopes are running high that the lot will be ready ahead of time avoiding parking lot conflicts between Brookfield East employees and students and the library patrons.
Donations of used books, DVDs, CDs and videos are still being accepted at the library’s circulation desk. If donors have a large number of books, pick-up can be arranged by contacting David DiBraccio at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone interested in helping at the book sale is also asked to contact DiBraccio at the same email.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year