The Friends of the Brookfield Public Library have re-scheduled their annual used book sale, postponing it until mid-September from its traditional August dates. The weekends of September 12 – 14 and September 19 -21 will be this year’s dates beginning on both Fridays at 5:30pm and running to 8:00pm. Saturday hours will run from 7:30am through 3:00pm and Sundays from 10:00am through 3:00pm. The change of dates was caused by the massive updating of the library’s parking lot.
The newly re-conceptualized Brookfield Public Library parking lot is nearly completed.The new library lot will sport a reconfigured one-way traffic pattern and additional parking spaces carved from the embankment separating the school from the library. Hopes are running high that the lot will be ready ahead of time avoiding parking lot conflicts between Brookfield East employees and students and the library patrons.
Donations of used books, DVDs, CDs and videos are still being accepted at the library’s circulation desk. If donors have a large number of books, pick-up can be arranged by contacting David DiBraccio at email@example.com. Anyone interested in helping at the book sale is also asked to contact DiBraccio at the same email.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners
- Holiday Cookie Walk Offers Sweet Treats
- Cub Scout Pack 23's 7th annual Ben Levie Toy Drive for Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- American Legion Post 449 awards Outstanding Public Safety Plaque to Elm Grove Police Department