The Friends of the Brookfield Public Library have re-scheduled their annual used book sale, postponing it until mid-September from its traditional August dates. The weekends of September 12 – 14 and September 19 -21 will be this year’s dates beginning on both Fridays at 5:30pm and running to 8:00pm. Saturday hours will run from 7:30am through 3:00pm and Sundays from 10:00am through 3:00pm. The change of dates was caused by the massive updating of the library’s parking lot.
The newly re-conceptualized Brookfield Public Library parking lot is nearly completed.The new library lot will sport a reconfigured one-way traffic pattern and additional parking spaces carved from the embankment separating the school from the library. Hopes are running high that the lot will be ready ahead of time avoiding parking lot conflicts between Brookfield East employees and students and the library patrons.
Donations of used books, DVDs, CDs and videos are still being accepted at the library’s circulation desk. If donors have a large number of books, pick-up can be arranged by contacting David DiBraccio at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone interested in helping at the book sale is also asked to contact DiBraccio at the same email.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help