Registration for Youth and Adult Fall Programs (programs dated September – December) offered by the Brookfield Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department will begin either on-line or in-person on Saturday, September 6, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. In addition to on-line or in-person registration, adults may mail in or drop off their registrations. Mailed or dropped off registrations (adults only) are opened and processed randomly beginning September 6, 2014.
The Department of Parks, Recreation & Forestry office will be open between 8:00 – 10:00 a.m. - with limited staff to help those who do not have the tools to register from home. This in-person registration will be first-come, first-served concurrent with on-line registration. Registration will continue at the Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department office, 2000 N. Calhoun Road, on Monday, September 9th during regular business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 p.m.) or on-line until the programs begin or classes fill.
The Fall/Winter/Spring Activity Guide, which lists the programs and activities that will be offered, is mailed to all Brookfield Residents during the last week of August and may be obtained at the Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department, Elm Grove Village Hall, and the Brookfield Public Library. For more information contact the Parks, Recreation, & Forestry Department at (262) 796-6675.
The City of Brookfield Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department is committed to the effective and responsible management of parks, open space, facilities and resources to satisfy the recreational needs of the community and to deliver quality, benefit-based leisure services and programs that meet the varied needs and interest of the community in a cooperative, innovative, and responsive manner.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Autumn Harvest Bowl Disc Golf Event for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- IndependenceFirst presents ‘Threads of the World’
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- BSI is Best In Show at STRUT
- Trendevous Fall Fashion Show and Beauty Event at Boston Store Brookfield Square
- American Diabetes Association's Milwaukee's Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes