Mikhela Rosko is serving as a Stage Manager for THE MOUSETRAP, by Agatha Christie, at Sunset Playhouse from Thursday, September 11th through Sunday, September 28th. Sunset Playhouse is located at 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, WI, 53122. You can purchase tickets through sunsetplayhouse.com or by calling our Box Office at 262-782-4430; our hours are Tuesday – Friday from 1 to 5pm and Saturday from 1 -4pm. Ticketing prices can be found below.
A snowstorm traps a group of strangers at Monkswell Manor. One of them is a murderer. Suddenly, into their midst comes a policeman, traveling on skis. He no sooner arrives, when another guest is killed. Superb intrigue, intricate plot twists and shuddering suspense are all woven into a clever mystery. And just when you think you've got it figured out, Ms. Christie pulls a classic twist. A whodunit by the foremost mystery writer of her time.
Adult - $20
Senior (60+), Student and Military - $18
Groups of 15 or more - $16
Value Nights (September 11 and 24) - $10
The Sunset Playhouse is a not for profit performing arts organization which produces quality live theatre and entertainment for our community. Our School for the Arts educates children and adults, developing their talents in all aspects of theatre arts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help