Mikhela Rosko is serving as a Stage Manager for THE MOUSETRAP, by Agatha Christie, at Sunset Playhouse from Thursday, September 11th through Sunday, September 28th. Sunset Playhouse is located at 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, WI, 53122. You can purchase tickets through sunsetplayhouse.com or by calling our Box Office at 262-782-4430; our hours are Tuesday – Friday from 1 to 5pm and Saturday from 1 -4pm. Ticketing prices can be found below.
A snowstorm traps a group of strangers at Monkswell Manor. One of them is a murderer. Suddenly, into their midst comes a policeman, traveling on skis. He no sooner arrives, when another guest is killed. Superb intrigue, intricate plot twists and shuddering suspense are all woven into a clever mystery. And just when you think you've got it figured out, Ms. Christie pulls a classic twist. A whodunit by the foremost mystery writer of her time.
Adult - $20
Senior (60+), Student and Military - $18
Groups of 15 or more - $16
Value Nights (September 11 and 24) - $10
The Sunset Playhouse is a not for profit performing arts organization which produces quality live theatre and entertainment for our community. Our School for the Arts educates children and adults, developing their talents in all aspects of theatre arts.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Discussing Mr. Mercedes at the Brookfield Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society