Mikhela Rosko is serving as a Stage Manager for THE MOUSETRAP, by Agatha Christie, at Sunset Playhouse from Thursday, September 11th through Sunday, September 28th. Sunset Playhouse is located at 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, WI, 53122. You can purchase tickets through sunsetplayhouse.com or by calling our Box Office at 262-782-4430; our hours are Tuesday – Friday from 1 to 5pm and Saturday from 1 -4pm. Ticketing prices can be found below.
A snowstorm traps a group of strangers at Monkswell Manor. One of them is a murderer. Suddenly, into their midst comes a policeman, traveling on skis. He no sooner arrives, when another guest is killed. Superb intrigue, intricate plot twists and shuddering suspense are all woven into a clever mystery. And just when you think you've got it figured out, Ms. Christie pulls a classic twist. A whodunit by the foremost mystery writer of her time.
Adult - $20
Senior (60+), Student and Military - $18
Groups of 15 or more - $16
Value Nights (September 11 and 24) - $10
The Sunset Playhouse is a not for profit performing arts organization which produces quality live theatre and entertainment for our community. Our School for the Arts educates children and adults, developing their talents in all aspects of theatre arts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer