Waukesha County’s Fox Brook Park is open throughout construction closure of the intersection at Barker Road and Capitol Drive. The park can be accessed via Barker Road from the south. Detours are posted on roadways; a map showing alternate routes can be viewed at www.waukeshacountyparks.com.
The beach at Fox Brook Park will be open until 7 pm on Wednesday, August 27. Seasonal closing dates are based on lifeguard availability. We would like to remind our visitors that Waukesha County Beaches are open only when lifeguards are on duty; swimming is prohibited when beaches are closed.
There is no change to Waukesha County beach hours (unless noted above): 11 am to 7 pm daily. County Park entrance fees are $4/car every day. Use of the beach is included in the park entrance fee.
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit our Web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com or follow us on Twitter @waukeshacoparks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2nd Annual Bulldog Bash
- Meet & Greet Waukesha School Board Candidate
- Grow Your Business With Referrals
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- Like talking about books? We have the book club for you!
- 10th Annual New Berlin West Baseball Casino Night Fundraiser
- Wisconsin nominees named in WELCOA’s national Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Wayne Vandenbergh Joins R.A. Smith National as Structural Services Project Manager