Waukesha County’s Fox Brook Park is open throughout construction closure of the intersection at Barker Road and Capitol Drive. The park can be accessed via Barker Road from the south. Detours are posted on roadways; a map showing alternate routes can be viewed at www.waukeshacountyparks.com.
The beach at Fox Brook Park will be open until 7 pm on Wednesday, August 27. Seasonal closing dates are based on lifeguard availability. We would like to remind our visitors that Waukesha County Beaches are open only when lifeguards are on duty; swimming is prohibited when beaches are closed.
There is no change to Waukesha County beach hours (unless noted above): 11 am to 7 pm daily. County Park entrance fees are $4/car every day. Use of the beach is included in the park entrance fee.
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit our Web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com or follow us on Twitter @waukeshacoparks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"