Waukesha County’s Fox Brook Park is open throughout construction closure of the intersection at Barker Road and Capitol Drive. The park can be accessed via Barker Road from the south. Detours are posted on roadways; a map showing alternate routes can be viewed at www.waukeshacountyparks.com.
The beach at Fox Brook Park will be open until 7 pm on Wednesday, August 27. Seasonal closing dates are based on lifeguard availability. We would like to remind our visitors that Waukesha County Beaches are open only when lifeguards are on duty; swimming is prohibited when beaches are closed.
There is no change to Waukesha County beach hours (unless noted above): 11 am to 7 pm daily. County Park entrance fees are $4/car every day. Use of the beach is included in the park entrance fee.
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit our Web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com or follow us on Twitter @waukeshacoparks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- LifeTime OB-GYN Joins Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Health Network
- Lutheran Home Foundation Appoints Brookfield Resident to Board
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Help "Build" Holiday Cheer
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners