Waukesha County’s Fox Brook Park is open throughout construction closure of the intersection at Barker Road and Capitol Drive. The park can be accessed via Barker Road from the south. Detours are posted on roadways; a map showing alternate routes can be viewed at www.waukeshacountyparks.com.
The beach at Fox Brook Park will be open until 7 pm on Wednesday, August 27. Seasonal closing dates are based on lifeguard availability. We would like to remind our visitors that Waukesha County Beaches are open only when lifeguards are on duty; swimming is prohibited when beaches are closed.
There is no change to Waukesha County beach hours (unless noted above): 11 am to 7 pm daily. County Park entrance fees are $4/car every day. Use of the beach is included in the park entrance fee.
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit our Web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com or follow us on Twitter @waukeshacoparks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help