Waukesha County’s Fox Brook Park is open throughout construction closure of the intersection at Barker Road and Capitol Drive. The park can be accessed via Barker Road from the south. Detours are posted on roadways; a map showing alternate routes can be viewed at www.waukeshacountyparks.com.
The beach at Fox Brook Park will be open until 7 pm on Wednesday, August 27. Seasonal closing dates are based on lifeguard availability. We would like to remind our visitors that Waukesha County Beaches are open only when lifeguards are on duty; swimming is prohibited when beaches are closed.
There is no change to Waukesha County beach hours (unless noted above): 11 am to 7 pm daily. County Park entrance fees are $4/car every day. Use of the beach is included in the park entrance fee.
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit our Web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com or follow us on Twitter @waukeshacoparks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Brookfield Chamber hosts ribbon-cutting for new member, Mike Savelkoul of Edward Jones
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Christmas at the Horse
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!