A host family is needed now for a 16 year old girl from China. She is Korean, but lives in China, and is an A student, speaking English, Chinese, Korean, and English. She plays the violin, and guitar, loves to sing, and loves art, reading, soccier, table tennis, and handball. She would like to be a diplomat, and enjoys political science too. Please call today for more information, since she needs to have a family to come in a few weeks. Call Carrie Schulz at 262-544-1183, or 414-899-3890 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Hope Stiverson
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Catholic Memorial to hold Open Auditions for the Musical Pajama Game!
- YOUNG BROOKFIELD RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Gnome Little Free Library