A host family is needed now for a 16 year old girl from China. She is Korean, but lives in China, and is an A student, speaking English, Chinese, Korean, and English. She plays the violin, and guitar, loves to sing, and loves art, reading, soccier, table tennis, and handball. She would like to be a diplomat, and enjoys political science too. Please call today for more information, since she needs to have a family to come in a few weeks. Call Carrie Schulz at 262-544-1183, or 414-899-3890 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care