A host family is needed now for a 16 year old girl from China. She is Korean, but lives in China, and is an A student, speaking English, Chinese, Korean, and English. She plays the violin, and guitar, loves to sing, and loves art, reading, soccier, table tennis, and handball. She would like to be a diplomat, and enjoys political science too. Please call today for more information, since she needs to have a family to come in a few weeks. Call Carrie Schulz at 262-544-1183, or 414-899-3890 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"