Brookfield, Wis. – U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson visited Exhibit Systems Wednesday, touring the exhibit and display company and speaking to employees about the tremendous challenges facing Washington, D.C., and the entire nation.
“We are extremely appreciative that Sen. Johnson accepted our invitation to visit Exhibit Systems,” said Dick Magliocco, President and Owner of Exhibit Systems. “It’s an honor to be recognized by him as a growing company with solid roots in Wisconsin.”
Johnson, an accountant who spent his career in manufacturing before being elected to the U.S. Senate in 2010, addressed the entire Exhibit Systems team before touring the plant’s design and production areas. He spoke of the need for greater fiscal discipline in Washington, D.C., outlining the challenges that lie ahead in coming decades. Businesses that ran large budget deficits year after year would meet an early demise, he said.
“This is really the type of event I like to be involved in,” Johnson told his audience. “It’s really the business owners, entrepreneurs and their employees who need to know and spread this information.”
How to address such huge challenges on the federal level amid overwhelming partisan rancor? Johnson said the first step – as in any business negotiation – is to determine what the opposing sides agree on.
“We all want a prosperous America,” he said. “We want the opportunity for every American to build a good life for themselves.”
“Our employees were thrilled at the opportunity to meet and talk directly with Sen. Johnson,” Magliocco said. “Given his background in private-sector industry, it was obvious that Sen. Johnson felt at home and enjoyed chatting with people who share his passion for business.”
Exhibit Systems, a premier exhibit and display company offering one-stop service for trade shows and events, recently earned its second consecutive “Future 50” award from the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce.
Exhibit Systems offers comprehensive design, fabrication and support in exhibits, graphics, event design and production. Its core focus is on providing outstanding face-to-face marketing solutions and customer service through establishing and sustaining trusted partnerships with clients. Customers enjoy the convenience of online ordering and asset management of exhibit properties. Exhibit Systems also offers rental exhibits, storage, transportation and on-site installation and dismantling of exhibits. More information is available at www.exhibitsystems.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry