On Friday, August 15, from 4:00 - 8:00 p.m., come out to see some of the area's best classic and hot rod cars on display at the Marcus Ridge Cinema in New Berlin. This is the first time the free, family-friendly event will be held at the Ridge Cinema and will feature classic cars as well as raffle prizes, food, a DJ, fun activities for the kids and a special guest appearance by Marcus Theaters’ mascot Stubby. Zaffiro’s will also be on site selling beer, wine and gelato.
Enthusiasts whose special car might not necessarily qualify as a “classic” are more than welcome to stop by and show off their pride and joy too.
In addition to providing great entertainment for automotive aficionados and their families, proceeds from the event will benefit Variety's Freedom Program which helps children with physical disabilities by funding durable medical equipment for those with the greatest financial need. This includes wheelchairs, walkers, van lifts, house ramps, adaptive car seats and strollers, specially-equipped bicycles and tricycles, bath equipment, stair lifts and other items necessary to increase a child’s access to and participation in the community.
The event will be held in the north parking lot of Marcus Ridge Cinema of New Berlin, located at 5200 S. Moorland Road.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year