On Friday, August 15, from 4:00 - 8:00 p.m., come out to see some of the area's best classic and hot rod cars on display at the Marcus Ridge Cinema in New Berlin. This is the first time the free, family-friendly event will be held at the Ridge Cinema and will feature classic cars as well as raffle prizes, food, a DJ, fun activities for the kids and a special guest appearance by Marcus Theaters’ mascot Stubby. Zaffiro’s will also be on site selling beer, wine and gelato.
Enthusiasts whose special car might not necessarily qualify as a “classic” are more than welcome to stop by and show off their pride and joy too.
In addition to providing great entertainment for automotive aficionados and their families, proceeds from the event will benefit Variety's Freedom Program which helps children with physical disabilities by funding durable medical equipment for those with the greatest financial need. This includes wheelchairs, walkers, van lifts, house ramps, adaptive car seats and strollers, specially-equipped bicycles and tricycles, bath equipment, stair lifts and other items necessary to increase a child’s access to and participation in the community.
The event will be held in the north parking lot of Marcus Ridge Cinema of New Berlin, located at 5200 S. Moorland Road.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event