On Friday, August 15, from 4:00 - 8:00 p.m., come out to see some of the area's best classic and hot rod cars on display at the Marcus Ridge Cinema in New Berlin. This is the first time the free, family-friendly event will be held at the Ridge Cinema and will feature classic cars as well as raffle prizes, food, a DJ, fun activities for the kids and a special guest appearance by Marcus Theaters’ mascot Stubby. Zaffiro’s will also be on site selling beer, wine and gelato.
Enthusiasts whose special car might not necessarily qualify as a “classic” are more than welcome to stop by and show off their pride and joy too.
In addition to providing great entertainment for automotive aficionados and their families, proceeds from the event will benefit Variety's Freedom Program which helps children with physical disabilities by funding durable medical equipment for those with the greatest financial need. This includes wheelchairs, walkers, van lifts, house ramps, adaptive car seats and strollers, specially-equipped bicycles and tricycles, bath equipment, stair lifts and other items necessary to increase a child’s access to and participation in the community.
The event will be held in the north parking lot of Marcus Ridge Cinema of New Berlin, located at 5200 S. Moorland Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive