(262) 789-7630, ext. 131
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Celtic Expands PR Group with the Addition of Two New Staffers
BROOKFIELD, Wis. (August 1, 2014) – Celtic, Inc. – a full-service advertising and PR agency – is expanding its PR group with the addition of two new staffers. Kristin Paltzer comes aboard as a senior PR account executive while Chelsey Knutson joins the team as an assistant PR account executive.
Paltzer has more than six years of PR experience and is charged with leading several of the agency’s PR accounts. Her responsibilities include strategic planning, day-to-day account management, tactical execution and evaluation.
Knutson is responsible for supporting all of Celtic’s PR accounts and works closely with account management staff coordinating a variety of tactics.
Celtic’s PR group provides a variety of services, including media relations, crisis communications, event coordination, promotions and social media management.
Founded in 1992, Celtic, Inc. is a full-service advertising and public relations agency based in Brookfield, Wis. The firm offers a full-spectrum of marketing communication services, including: creative design, advertising, media planning and buying, public relations, social media, interactive, promotions and special event planning. To learn more about Celtic, visit www.celticinc.com or connect with the agency via Twitter (@CelticAdvPR) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/CelticInc).
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Christ the King To Host Rummage Sale June 27
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Receives Wisconsin Family Business of the Year Award
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening