(262) 789-7630, ext. 131
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Celtic Expands PR Group with the Addition of Two New Staffers
BROOKFIELD, Wis. (August 1, 2014) – Celtic, Inc. – a full-service advertising and PR agency – is expanding its PR group with the addition of two new staffers. Kristin Paltzer comes aboard as a senior PR account executive while Chelsey Knutson joins the team as an assistant PR account executive.
Paltzer has more than six years of PR experience and is charged with leading several of the agency’s PR accounts. Her responsibilities include strategic planning, day-to-day account management, tactical execution and evaluation.
Knutson is responsible for supporting all of Celtic’s PR accounts and works closely with account management staff coordinating a variety of tactics.
Celtic’s PR group provides a variety of services, including media relations, crisis communications, event coordination, promotions and social media management.
Founded in 1992, Celtic, Inc. is a full-service advertising and public relations agency based in Brookfield, Wis. The firm offers a full-spectrum of marketing communication services, including: creative design, advertising, media planning and buying, public relations, social media, interactive, promotions and special event planning. To learn more about Celtic, visit www.celticinc.com or connect with the agency via Twitter (@CelticAdvPR) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/CelticInc).
# # #
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Brookfield resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for STEM Camp project
- Free Identity Theft Prevention program at the Brookfield Library