(262) 789-7630, ext. 131
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Celtic Expands PR Group with the Addition of Two New Staffers
BROOKFIELD, Wis. (August 1, 2014) – Celtic, Inc. – a full-service advertising and PR agency – is expanding its PR group with the addition of two new staffers. Kristin Paltzer comes aboard as a senior PR account executive while Chelsey Knutson joins the team as an assistant PR account executive.
Paltzer has more than six years of PR experience and is charged with leading several of the agency’s PR accounts. Her responsibilities include strategic planning, day-to-day account management, tactical execution and evaluation.
Knutson is responsible for supporting all of Celtic’s PR accounts and works closely with account management staff coordinating a variety of tactics.
Celtic’s PR group provides a variety of services, including media relations, crisis communications, event coordination, promotions and social media management.
Founded in 1992, Celtic, Inc. is a full-service advertising and public relations agency based in Brookfield, Wis. The firm offers a full-spectrum of marketing communication services, including: creative design, advertising, media planning and buying, public relations, social media, interactive, promotions and special event planning. To learn more about Celtic, visit www.celticinc.com or connect with the agency via Twitter (@CelticAdvPR) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/CelticInc).
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Comedy for a Cause Benefits Fight Against Ovarian Cancer
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm