(262) 789-7630, ext. 131
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Celtic Expands PR Group with the Addition of Two New Staffers
BROOKFIELD, Wis. (August 1, 2014) – Celtic, Inc. – a full-service advertising and PR agency – is expanding its PR group with the addition of two new staffers. Kristin Paltzer comes aboard as a senior PR account executive while Chelsey Knutson joins the team as an assistant PR account executive.
Paltzer has more than six years of PR experience and is charged with leading several of the agency’s PR accounts. Her responsibilities include strategic planning, day-to-day account management, tactical execution and evaluation.
Knutson is responsible for supporting all of Celtic’s PR accounts and works closely with account management staff coordinating a variety of tactics.
Celtic’s PR group provides a variety of services, including media relations, crisis communications, event coordination, promotions and social media management.
Founded in 1992, Celtic, Inc. is a full-service advertising and public relations agency based in Brookfield, Wis. The firm offers a full-spectrum of marketing communication services, including: creative design, advertising, media planning and buying, public relations, social media, interactive, promotions and special event planning. To learn more about Celtic, visit www.celticinc.com or connect with the agency via Twitter (@CelticAdvPR) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/CelticInc).
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities