Butler, Wis. – Sarah A. Ponath, a versatile legal practitioner with an extensive background in business and finance, has opened the village’s only law office focused on the needs of small businesses and individuals.
The Law Offices of Sarah A. Ponath is at 4779 N. 126th St., the former office of the late Dr. Donald Landgraf. Ponath, a Menomonee Falls resident who relocated her office from Brookfield, offers legal counsel concentrated on the “A to Z” needs of small businesses, real estate transactions and management, estate planning and administration, and traffic defense. She is a licensed title agent with Attorneys’ Title Guaranty Fund Inc., Waukesha.
A 2007 graduate of Marquette University Law School, Ponath’s legal background covers a broad range of business transactions, civil litigation, and debt collection and subrogation. She served as assistant municipal prosecutor for two Waukesha County communities, and worked with the Waukesha County District Attorney’s office. She also served as general counsel for a mechanical contracting company.
“I’m thrilled to open my office in the village of Butler, which is a great community with a tremendous business climate and a unique mix of companies,” Ponath said. “I look forward to being of service to as many local businesses and residents as possible.”
Prior to studying law, Ponath worked nearly two decades in a variety of business roles involving debt collection and remediation, employee supervision, and business operations and financing. She earned a B.A. in economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Ponath holds a Certificate in Sports Law from the National Sports Law Institute at Marquette University. She is deeply involved in leadership and oversight of legal practice locally and statewide, serving on the State Bar of Wisconsin Board of Governors and the Waukesha County Bar Association Board of Directors. Her many professional memberships include the Milwaukee Bar Association, Washington County Bar Association and Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Ponath is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western districts of Wisconsin. More information about The Law Offices of Sarah A. Ponath is available by calling (262) 439-9326, visiting https://sites.google.com/site/attorneyponath, or following its Facebook page.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility