BROOKFIELD, Wis. – North Shore Bank today announced that Susan T. Doyle has been appointed senior vice president of retail banking. Doyle, who was previously a vice president, has 30 years of banking experience.
Doyle began her career at North Shore Bank and returned to it seven years ago. She is known for her enthusiasm for implementing innovative banking solutions that achieve growth, profitability and enhance customer experience. As senior vice president of retail banking, her core responsibilities include the development of North Shore Bank’s branch network, marketing and investment sales. She is currently involved in strategic development of branch transformation models.
“In addition to overseeing the retail operation on a daily basis, Sue has been a key strategic player in developing and executing our retail initiatives, and has collaborated across many departments,” said Jay McKenna, the bank’s president and chief operating officer. “I look forward to working with her toward the ongoing success of North Shore Bank.”
Doyle is a Brookfield resident and is a board member and program committee chair of the Next Door Foundation, a non-profit, early education center in Milwaukee’s Metcalfe Park neighborhood that serves more than 1,000 children and families. She is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of over $1.7 billion and 47 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Ozaukee County, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also connect with North Shore Bank on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
– 30 –
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness