The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc., BIRCofWI, is rolling out their latest advertising piece in the Madison East and Green Bay Department of Motor Vehicle Locations (DMV).
This 30-second commercial is not only informational, but it captivates audiences’ attention by the imagery used. There is no sound, but keep in mind that pictures speak louder than words.
Bari L. York, Director of Public Relations and Marketing for the BIRCofWI, worked closely with Kevin K. Glynn, Wisconsin Regional Advertising Manager, to produce this commercial. “Your video will draw attention while people are waiting and make a positive impression on them,” said Glynn during a conversation and he continued this thought by saying “If they don’t need your service maybe they have a friend or family member who does.”
This commercial will leave a lasting impression on viewers. Please view this video today: http://youtu.be/zD2AxWm0qEc
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Annual Used Book Sale to be Held in September
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition