The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc., BIRCofWI, is rolling out their latest advertising piece in the Madison East and Green Bay Department of Motor Vehicle Locations (DMV).
This 30-second commercial is not only informational, but it captivates audiences’ attention by the imagery used. There is no sound, but keep in mind that pictures speak louder than words.
Bari L. York, Director of Public Relations and Marketing for the BIRCofWI, worked closely with Kevin K. Glynn, Wisconsin Regional Advertising Manager, to produce this commercial. “Your video will draw attention while people are waiting and make a positive impression on them,” said Glynn during a conversation and he continued this thought by saying “If they don’t need your service maybe they have a friend or family member who does.”
This commercial will leave a lasting impression on viewers. Please view this video today: http://youtu.be/zD2AxWm0qEc
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial