Village Playhouse announces Children's Drama Classes for ages 7-12 August 4 to 7. They will run from 9:30 to 11:30 and the cost is $50 which includes a year membership with Village Playhouse. The classes will be held at our new home at 1500 S. 73rd St., one block south of Greenfield. Experience the fun of the world of theater as you engage in theater games, character, voice and movement exercises. Students will gain confidence, and the skills of leadership, creative thinking and teamwork. Come and have fun with us! For more info call 262-408-5951.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- LearningRx Tips for a Successful Parent-Teacher Conference
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Advise That Details Make the Difference in Interior Design
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Woodman's in Waukesha and at Good Harvest
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Connor Remodeling & Design Wins Three WRA Golds for Second Consecutive Year
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Surgery or Chiropractic for Chronic Sciatica Sufferers?
- Shane Zodrow Joins R.A. Smith National as Survey Project Manager