Village Playhouse announces Children's Drama Classes for ages 7-12 August 4 to 7. They will run from 9:30 to 11:30 and the cost is $50 which includes a year membership with Village Playhouse. The classes will be held at our new home at 1500 S. 73rd St., one block south of Greenfield. Experience the fun of the world of theater as you engage in theater games, character, voice and movement exercises. Students will gain confidence, and the skills of leadership, creative thinking and teamwork. Come and have fun with us! For more info call 262-408-5951.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities