Darlene, a grandmother to 4 children, was diagnosed with a blood disease over a decade ago. Now, she must find a matching donor for a second chance at life. Finding a donor is turning out to be a difficult task for her (and many others) as there are no matching donors in the donor database.
Get swabbed, you just might be the one person who can save Darlene or someone else's mother, grandmother, sister or friend.
SWAB DRIVE (sponsored by: deletebloodcancer.org)
Saturday July 12th
8am - 12pm
Norhardt Crossing Apartments - Clubhouse
1930 Norhardt Dr.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help.
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- 2nd Annual Bulldog Bash
- Meet & Greet Waukesha School Board Candidate
- Grow Your Business With Referrals