Annex Wealth Management Named One of the Financial Times Top 300 Financial Advisor Firms in the U.S.
A local fast-growing Wisconsin-based investment advisory firm, Annex Wealth Management, today announced it was recently ranked among Financial Times’ Top 300 registered investment advisor (RIA) firms in the United States. Annex was one of only five practices to be named in Wisconsin.
Using the RIA database, only firms that reported managed assets of $300 million or more to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission were granted consideration for the list. Out of more than 2,000 firms that qualified, 300 were chosen based on six key attributes, including assets under management (AUM), AUM growth rate, firm’s years in existence, compliance record, industry certifications and online accessibility.
“We consistently strive to bring the highest-quality, client-focused financial planning services to our diverse client base. This prestigious ranking is a testament to our financial advisors and our entire team’s dedication to our clients and ongoing commitment to provide a coordinated and thoughtful approach to financial planning,” said David J. Spano, president and CEO of Annex Wealth Management. “With more than 2000 firms considered for the Financial Times 300 list, we are honored to be recognized.”
The areas considered in the ranking process signal several characteristics of top financial advisor firms including client trust, performance, asset retention, reliability, commitment to the profession and transparency of information, among many others.
The Financial Times 300 is designed to serve as a resource to affluent and wealthy investors, who make up a majority of the publication’s readership, and is presented as a compilation of elite advisors rather than a competitive ranking system. To provide readers with a diverse array of advisors, the Financial Times allocates a specific number of spots to each state based on the distribution of millionaires across the country.
For more information, or to view the full list, please visit: http://im.ft-static.com/content/images/6c30552e-fb45-11e3-8959-00144feab7de.pdf
About Annex Wealth Management
Annex Wealth Management, LLC is a premier financial service organization with locations in Elm Grove and Mequon, Wis. Under the direction of Dave Spano, CFP® and President, Annex Wealth Management brings together high-quality, client-focused professionals from the investment advisory, retirement planning and estate planning fields to form a client service team prepared to meet the financial needs of a diverse client base. Annex can be heard state-wide during its weekend radio broadcasts on 620AM WTMJ and 1130AM WISN. For more information, please visit http://www.annexwealth.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness