Laci Crow, Ellie Kumer, Bella Petropoulos and Lauren Roskopf will perform in the ensemble of "Gypsy" at Sunset Playhouse from Thursday, July 17th through Sunday, August 10th. Sunset Playhouse is located at 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, WI, 53122. You can purchase tickets through sunsetplayhouse.com or by calling our Box Office at 262-782-4430; our hours are Tuesday – Friday from 1 to 5pm and Saturday from 1 -4pm. Ticketing prices can be found below.
Laci is a 5th grader at St. John Vianney Parish. Ellie and Lauren are students at Wisconsin Hills Middle School. Bella works at Pink Lemonade Salon.
Loosely based on the memoirs of striptease artist Gypsy Rose Lee, this musical focuses on Rose, the driving force behind her daughters (June, Havoc, and Louise). When Rose pushes the teenage Louise into service as a last minute replacement for a second class club’s lead stripper, Louise discovers her way to fortune and fame, eventually becoming Gypsy Rose Lee and one of Minsky’s biggest stars.
Book by Arthur Laurents, music by Jule Styne, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, directed by Jerome Robbins and produced by David Merrick
Adult Musical - $25
Senior (60+), Military Personnel - $23
Student - $23
Groups of 15 or more - $16
Value Nights (July 17 and July 30) - $12.50
The Sunset Playhouse is a not for profit performing arts organization which produces quality live theatre and entertainment for our community. Our School for the Arts educates children and adults, developing their talents in all aspects of theatre arts.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening