Laci Crow, Ellie Kumer, Bella Petropoulos and Lauren Roskopf will perform in the ensemble of "Gypsy" at Sunset Playhouse from Thursday, July 17th through Sunday, August 10th. Sunset Playhouse is located at 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, WI, 53122. You can purchase tickets through sunsetplayhouse.com or by calling our Box Office at 262-782-4430; our hours are Tuesday – Friday from 1 to 5pm and Saturday from 1 -4pm. Ticketing prices can be found below.
Laci is a 5th grader at St. John Vianney Parish. Ellie and Lauren are students at Wisconsin Hills Middle School. Bella works at Pink Lemonade Salon.
Loosely based on the memoirs of striptease artist Gypsy Rose Lee, this musical focuses on Rose, the driving force behind her daughters (June, Havoc, and Louise). When Rose pushes the teenage Louise into service as a last minute replacement for a second class club’s lead stripper, Louise discovers her way to fortune and fame, eventually becoming Gypsy Rose Lee and one of Minsky’s biggest stars.
Book by Arthur Laurents, music by Jule Styne, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, directed by Jerome Robbins and produced by David Merrick
Adult Musical - $25
Senior (60+), Military Personnel - $23
Student - $23
Groups of 15 or more - $16
Value Nights (July 17 and July 30) - $12.50
The Sunset Playhouse is a not for profit performing arts organization which produces quality live theatre and entertainment for our community. Our School for the Arts educates children and adults, developing their talents in all aspects of theatre arts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wayne Vandenbergh Joins R.A. Smith National as Structural Services Project Manager
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: New Consumer Reports Data Highlight Patients’ Satisfaction with Chiropractic Care
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on January 28, 2015
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County