Atty. Jessica A. Klein has joined Kay & Kay Law Firm as an associate attorney. Kay & Kay Law Firm is a general practice firm with over 60 years of experience in general practice and appellate work. The firm has several locations in both Waukesha County (Brookfield and Oconomowoc) and Jefferson County.
Klein is currently a member of the Pewaukee Area Networking Group (PANG), the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, as well as the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee.
The daughter of John ad Melissa Klein, Jessica was born and raised in Ottawa, WI and graduated from Kettle Moraine High School in 2004. In 2008, she graduated from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, majoring in political science and global studies; and Widener School of Law in Wilmington, DE in 2014, where she was an active member of the Health Law Society, the American Association of Justice, and the Intensive Trial Advocacy program. On May 23, 2014, she was admitted to the Wisconsin State Bar.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive