Atty. Jessica A. Klein has joined Kay & Kay Law Firm as an associate attorney. Kay & Kay Law Firm is a general practice firm with over 60 years of experience in general practice and appellate work. The firm has several locations in both Waukesha County (Brookfield and Oconomowoc) and Jefferson County.
Klein is currently a member of the Pewaukee Area Networking Group (PANG), the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, as well as the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee.
The daughter of John ad Melissa Klein, Jessica was born and raised in Ottawa, WI and graduated from Kettle Moraine High School in 2004. In 2008, she graduated from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, majoring in political science and global studies; and Widener School of Law in Wilmington, DE in 2014, where she was an active member of the Health Law Society, the American Association of Justice, and the Intensive Trial Advocacy program. On May 23, 2014, she was admitted to the Wisconsin State Bar.
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd