Atty. Jessica A. Klein has joined Kay & Kay Law Firm as an associate attorney. Kay & Kay Law Firm is a general practice firm with over 60 years of experience in general practice and appellate work. The firm has several locations in both Waukesha County (Brookfield and Oconomowoc) and Jefferson County.
Klein is currently a member of the Pewaukee Area Networking Group (PANG), the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, as well as the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee.
The daughter of John ad Melissa Klein, Jessica was born and raised in Ottawa, WI and graduated from Kettle Moraine High School in 2004. In 2008, she graduated from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, majoring in political science and global studies; and Widener School of Law in Wilmington, DE in 2014, where she was an active member of the Health Law Society, the American Association of Justice, and the Intensive Trial Advocacy program. On May 23, 2014, she was admitted to the Wisconsin State Bar.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities